💫dreams💫

Giselle was reading Sophia a story to try to get her to sleep. But ended up falling asleep herself. Sophia looked at her big sister and shook her head. She turned off her lamp and covered Giselle with a blanket trying to get some sleep herself.

Sophia Dream:

"Sophia do you know how to frost cupcakes?" Her mom asked.

"Well if I'm going to be a professional chef I better." She replied.

"I thought you wanted to be a professional baker?" Giselle said walking in the door.

"Elle your home!" Sophia exclaimed running over to her.

"What's up turd. I'm kidding." Giselle replied after her mom shot her a glare. "Whats for dinner?"

"Noodles with sauce and meat in the shape of a sphere." Sophia said with a British accent.

"So spaghetti?" Giselle confirmed. "Awesome."

Their mom got out the plates and served the both of them. She got out the napkins and their teacups. Sophia got their fluffy scarves and their tiaras.

"Oh it's tea party dinner?" Giselle asked.

"We haven't done one in a while and we have to stay fabulous." Sophia replied.

"Ah I see."

They put on their tiaras and fluffy scarves so they looked "fabulous"

"What the tea this time?" Giselle asked.

Their mom didn't answer but instead pulled out a Coca Cola bottle. Giselle nodded her head and held up her cup.

"You guys sure know how to host a tea party." Giselle said.

End dream.

The next day when Giselle woke up she got bombarded by Sophia when she remembered her dream.

"Elle Elle Elle!" She exclaimed in her pajamas.

"What what what?" She replied.

"We should have a tea party. Like how we used to."

Giselle thought about it for a while. It sounded like a good idea. At first when her mom brought up the idea she hated it. But she grew to secretly love them.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll make spaghetti when I get home and I'll go buy some coke." Giselle replied.

"Yay yay yay yay yay!"

"Now go get ready for school before your late goose."