Chapter 1

"Oikawa-senpai!!", a high pitched voice screamed along with many causing the surrounding unaware students to jolt in surprise.

I glared at the crowd. So loud and noisy. Worst of all the one they threw their aggressive affection towards was that condescending bast- ahem! He's not worth my anger.

I strutted my head away from the crowd and finished off my bento.

"Mina-chan Oikawa keeps bringing in freshmen girls! As if we aren't enough!?", semi complained. She also harboured unnecessary affection towards the bastar- oikawa.

"At least we don't have to deal with him" I murmured eating my egg rolls. I groaned. It was too salty!

"Ohh Mina What do you have there?" I looked up surprised as the brunette suddenly invaded my personal space.

"Food ..." I answered as blandly as possible hoping that at least today he wouldn't make any remarks.

"Hmm you should let me eat with you that way it'll be easy for you to diet", he smiled and took a slice of my egg rolls. " mmm salty", he commented.

I could hear the freshmen girls giggling and my temper rose higher than my usual days.

I slapped his hand that stretched for one of my rice balls and glared at him.

"No Thanks." I coldly replied and then proceeded to leave. Semi called after me but honestly at this point it was a routine.

Oikawa would always comment on my weight whenever I saw him like he was just programmed to be an obnoxious pric- shake it off! Shake it off! I can't get mad at him! He's not worth it!!