Chapter 9

"Your totally avoiding Oikawa" drawled Semi as she watched me hide behind a library book stand after I noticed Oikawa was in the library.

"Look he's back and happy, why does it matter whether I'm avoiding him?", it was a rhetorical question however Semi answered it anyway.

"Because he's looking for you", she said in a quiet voice  and I flinched. Jealousy wasn't usually directed at me but when it was it left scars.

"Semi he's just looking for someone to bully...", i said although I was sure of it, I didn't want to say it in an insensitive manner.

"Right when there's so many other people around him that could be bullied yet he picks you don't deny it Mina everybody in the school knows your special to Oikawa", she seemed so sure of herself yet I was left almost chocking.

"S-s-special", I gulped my eyes wide in disbelief "to o-Oikawa?" I laughed. "Don't be ridiculous Semi your totally overthinking it".

She sighed and stepped into the hallway in plain sight.

"Oi what are you doing get back here!" I whispered harshly however she gave me a smirk.

"What do you mean get back Mina!", she shouted loud enough for the librarian to shout at her.

I felt tears rose in my eyes at her betrayal but it wasn't too late! I can still escape I turned around giving Semi a glare and proceeded to bump into someone.

"Owie Mina that hurt!", I cursed. God I couldn't escape him could I.

"Oh Oikawa-san how nice to see you unfortunately I'm pretty busy so bye", I attempted to leave but was trapped in a kabedon leaving a few girls gasping and one even fainted.

"Now maybe you can explain what that was in the library earlier", he smiled and teasingly caressed my chin. I pushed him away and shivered in disgust at his close distance.

"Hmm maybe not here it's too noisy let's go somewhere private", he dragged me against my will.