Chapter 20

It seemed as weeks passed me and Oikawa spent a lot of time together. I quickly forgot about the feelings I once held towards Iwaizumi and Oikawa gained a special place in my heart. Where it was I wasn't sure but I didn't hate him anymore at least.

"I can't believe we're getting a transfer student at this time of year...", Semi looked extremely curious at who it could be yet I couldn't care less. We had a few come and go, so why did it matter?

"I Heard they're Norwegian- what if it's a hot guy!" She grasped my arm and sighed dreamily.

"The odds of that are null Semi, we aren't in a shoujo manga" I pried her arm of me.

The door opened, just as semi called me a party pooper, and the teacher walked in followed by a beautiful blonde with captivating green eyes. The class was silent in awe at the angel.

"This is Ella Larsen, she has transferred from Norway so please treat her nicely" the teacher nodded at her to introduce herself.

"Hello my name is Ella Larsen, my mother is Japanese so I can speak the language just fine, please take care of me" she bowed. Everything about her was so beautiful down to her voice and posture.

When lunch came along so did Oikawa and I already smelled another possible victim.

Girls gathered around Ella and boys nervously stared at her. I stayed in my seat relaxed, not ignoring her but feeling too intimidated to approach her. I'm a frog sue me.

"Mina!", Oikawa walked or skipped in to be precise.