Chapter 15

To say Iwaizumi was shocked was an underestimate, no he was... beyond shocked.

He stared at Oikawa who seemed like nothing had happened just earlier. What the hell...

"Iwa-chan! Help me practice my spikes!", Oikawa called in a care-free manner.

Iwaizumi grunted in reply. He thought after what happened they wouldn't have the same relationship but guess that assumption just flew out of the window. However, he couldn't find the courage to question him about it so he let it be until Oikawa came to him about it.

———

"Just what is he planning?", Mina had her chin against her desk. Her eyes following the football club, who ran around the field, she gazed at them through the class window not so much thinking about them.

Oikawa hadn't come to her class, at all. And from his attitude in the hall she couldn't really understand what that unnecessarily charismatic guy was thinking.

She huffed, why did her mind always linger on him these day?! And she just got rejected to top it off!

"I need ice-cream...", she muttered and Semi's sharp ears heard every word.

A mischievous smile crossed her face. It wasn't like she disliked Mina- no! She genuinely liked the quiet and interesting girl who Oikawa was obsessed with, so she couldn't help but want to mess with her a bit.

She giggled rethinking her afternoon plans causing an ominous chill to waft into the classroom.

—————-

"Hey Mina we're getting ice-cream at the usual spot", semi lowered her head in a mischievous manner. Mina could only narrow her eyes in suspicion and nod sceptically.

"Great!", she ran off and then stopped right before she left the classroom, "I'll catch you there!", she gave a grin and ran off leaving Minas hand dangling towards where the figure once was.

"Why is she so weird?", Mina spoke to herself on her way to the convenience store. It was almost like she had something planned and in fact as the future had planned she had.