Chapter 21

"Eh" Oikawa stared at the blonde with a dazed look. "A-angel?" He said in english making it more comical but Mina felt a flick of annoyance.

She felt a strange dryness in her throat and suddenly she couldn't remember how she usually acted around Oikawa. Why?... a sense of dread slowly consumed her. No. No. That couldn't be it...

"Mina what are you having for lunch today?" Oikawa sat opposite her breaking her out of her mini melt down.

"Eh?" She couldn't believe he was still talking to her and not chasing after the transfer student. "Urm tomatoes?" She said quickly trying to identify the suddenly vague looking food in her bento.

Oikawa laughed.

"What tomatoes?- that's beetroot sleepy head", he nudged Minas head with his fist gently and laughed.

It was like a flame lit up inside her. Suddenly Oikawas face looked attractive and his laugh was like a melody. Her stomach was fluttering. She hadn't ever felt like this before...

"Oik"- She was about to start whining to cover her embarrassing but what interrupted by a gasp.

"Eh Oikawa!!?" The foreign girl gave a shrill scream and rushed over grasping his arm whilst staring at his face disbelief.

"Ah!", Oikawa suddenly stood up staring at her realisation "s-shery cherry!?" He said leaving the class in confusion.

Apparently they dated online or something a few years ago. Mina felt a weird feeling rise in her chest during the rest of the break that was just Oikawa talking with the new girl and Mina at the same time.

She felt like third wheel though especially when the transfer student would ignore her or just plain not even make eye contact with her.

But it felt uncomfortable talking to Oikawa. Wait! Maybe he might start dating her and he'll stop visiting the classroom. It was a possibility... that is if the transfer student wasn't in the same class as her!!

But..

But...

She didn't want Oikawa to start dating...