Chapter 4

"Oikawa is always in our class...", semi, or semika her full name, sighed as if she was transfixed by his back.

It was a wonder why he always came to our class.

"Mina I made lunch for you",he came by me and threw a puny box in front of me. I raised a brow at him. "It's much smaller than your usual box I know but it special", he had a mischievous smile on his face.

I honestly didn't want to open it but the gazes from my classmates were too much to handle. It was just to make fun of me these guys should know that anyway.

I peeled off the lid and what was before me was amazing. It was empty besides a few pills inside.

"You see if you carry on like this one day that will be your meal", he pointed at it and acted as if he was an educated individual. Naturally my temper flared as I grabbed the box and threw it at his face. Sadly it didn't make and he caught it.

"That was a slow throw Mina you"- before he could finish his sentence he got punched on the head by my spiky headed saviour.

"Shut it shittykawa, crappykawa, uglykawa", every blow seemed like Oikawa was being punched in the face.

"Iwa-chan!!!" He cried, receiving no sympathy.

"Apologise."

"Eh- but- ok fine", Oikawa sighed and faced me.

"Sorry Mina I didn't mean to get you angry", he said but the girl didn't even notice him her gaze was stuck to the brown headed boy almost dreamily. He noticed the blush that crept up her face as she stared at him.

Irritation swept over him. But... he didn't understand why...