Chapter 22

It was after school when it happened.

"Mina please come with me for a bit", it was the foreign girl. She was smiling brightly and Mina had no chance to refuse before she was dragged off by the blonde to the tracks that were being used by the football club for warm ups.

She sat on the bleachers and gestured for Mina to sit with her. Soon they both sat. The football team however had to relocate after their ace had a nosebleed after he caught sight of the eye catching girl.

So it was pretty awkward...

"You like Oikawa right?" She stared randomly causing Mina to start choking.

"N-no way!" She instinctively blurted.

"It's obvious." This girl was straight up brutally honest.

"We-well do you like Oikawa?" The tables had turned, however the girls reaction was surprising. She just broke out laughing.

"No way! I already have my own hottie" she said smugly and showed off her lock screen which a picture of her and a handsome blonde guy.

"Ah..." Mina was pretty lost at this. Why the hell did she call her over then?

"So do you like Oikawa? Yes or no?" She continued pressing.

Mina felt a protest rise in her throat but it was buried down suddenly. She remembered those feelings earlier.

"Ha! Hesitation! Your coming on to him" the blonde shouted seemingly satisfied with her interrogation.

"N-no way... do I like Oikawa? No way!" She felt surge of denial rise within her. She stood up alarmed unable to continue the conversation.

"W-wait!" She heard a cry from behind her as she ran off to the volleyball club. She had to confirm this.

She ran to the gym where they trained and burst the door open, only to be met with a heart breaking scene.

Oikawa... flirting with... Iwaizumi.