Chapter 3

I immediately gave up any hope that Iwaizami would attend abojosai without the annoying bug. It looked like his first choice was a school called shiratorizawa which I had heard a few times that it was well known for its volleyball not like abojosai wasn't well known for their team or anything though.

I remember the joy of not being trapped by those condescending comments and that evil gaze that lasted the better part of a single week that is. Yes it lasted a very very memorable 3 days.

"I was hoping I could take on the role of manager for the volleyball club!", I excitedly said to the old man who was their coach.

"Eh? Sorry that position was taken on the first day. There was a massive uproar", he shook his head and sighed as if he remembered something dreadful. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. Girls are scary... anyway your a bit late to get the placement".

I looked at him as confusion clouded my eyes. But that-that isn't normal for sports team is it?

"Eh coach is that Mina!", I automatically understood why but my body refused to register it as it stood petrified while the brunette the bane of my existence showed up all smiles.

"I heard from your dad you'd be going here! Isn't it great that we get to spend high school together too? Now I can help you with that diet!", he seemed excited while I in contrast stood with terror and anguish written all over my face.

"Oi", there was a quick slap to his head as Iwaizami appeared. He smiled at me and said a memorable. "Yo".

"Why?...", I started unable to finish the sentence as their faces twisted in confusion.

"Ah", Iwaizami suddenly understood "Shittykawa over here wanted this school no matter what".

"Oh ... I see", i was crestfallen. Right I just have the worst luck don't I. I left immediately ignoring Oikawas pleas for attention. Like a zombie walking away from a brainless corpse.

I left the building, suddenly I was broken out of my daze as I heard intense muttering of hatred? Determination?

A huge boy stood outside the building in a purple uniform.

"You should have joined shiratorizawa.
You should have joined shiratorizawa.You should have joined shiratorizawa.You should have joined shiratorizawa.You should have joined shiratorizawa." I just shook my head in pity and carried on walking.