Chapter 6

"Mina here eat this" there was no wait for an answer as a radish piece was suddenly forced into my mouth. I glared at Oikawa annoyed at him interfering with my lunch again...

He came over with his lunch box suddenly to my class, sat opposite me and opened a box of no calorie vegetables. It wasn't hard to understand what he was getting at.

"Oikawa-"san" please enjoy your lunch somewhere else", I said irritation dripping from every word.

"But I wanted to enjoy lunch with you Mina", it seemed genuine enough for me to freeze and suddenly feel nostalgia as I remembered kindergarten Oikawa. There was a weird butterfly in my stomach which I immediately crushed.

"No... you just want to feed me unsatisfying food for your own perception of female beauty", i said although it didn't sound completely right Oikawa seemed to understand what I meant and looked down guiltily. Now that I thought about it why was Oikawa trying so hard to get me to lose weight? It wasn't like I was the only chubby girls in school there were quite a few and Oikawa treated them nicely enough. Was I just that ugly?

"Oikawa just to clarify we might've been friends before but we're not friends anymore or haven't been for years. I don't like you coming over in fact I've never liked it to be honest. It's bothersome, annoying and totally unwanted. Honestly I wish"- I suddenly  cut off my ranting as I noticed the look of hurt followed by anger that surfaced on his face. His eyes seemed slightly red and i instantly regretted saying any of that.

"Oikawa?...", I questioned his quiet state, in fact everyone seemed to.

He stood up, chair screeching behind him. And almost glared at me with his now almost moist eyes.

"You won't see me again then", he grabbed his box and left.

I felt extremely conflicted for a second but then a bright smile appeared on my face. Involuntarily.

Yes! He's gone! He's finally gone!

It felt like a giant burden had been removed off at me.

At that care free moment I didn't realise the amount of shit that was about to hit me.