Chapter 14

"Oikawa...", he wasn't even making eye contact with me. His eyes looked slightly red and it was obvious he was hurt. I felt my like a bunch of thorns decided to nestle in my heart, wrapping tightly around it.

"Is it true?". 

I nodded slowly, "b-but- I'm sorry", I bowed my head down. I didn't know what more to do. I just didn't expect him to be so hurt. It's almost like he likes... me? I shook my head quickly. There was no way!

Oikawa who stood beyond shock seemed to understand now. He understood why he always looked for Mina, why he spotted her so easily,  why he was always teasing her and most of all why he hated seeing her with other guys.

He should have known that with him being so mean to her she wouldn't actually like him yet it hurt. Like she pulled out his heart and ripped it to shreds.

So... what should he do now? He usually ran off to Iwaizami but now... Oikawa clenched his fists.

He marched up to her. He knew how to deal with girls and knew what they got most excited about or in other words their dream confession.

Mina looked up at him with her big round eyes that he couldn't but be transfixed with. His gaze went to her luscious lips and suddenly his body heated up. Wait! This wasn't supposed to happen!? He could do this easily with other girls!

"M-Mina... I ... l- like", he lowered his head towards hers meeting her confused gaze in hopes to ask for permission but she didn't get it.

"Oikawa your too close.", she bluntly said causing him to jump back embarrassed.

"N-no your too close!" He shouted. God what was wrong with him why was he so embarrassed! He had to find a way to seduce her and then dump her! Nobody fools the great king and gets away with it!