S01E11: Bloodlines

Roslyn's POV

"Hi mum" I say.

"Roslyn where are you? Have you seen Elena?" she demands.

"She was with Stefan and Caroline last I saw her" I tell her. "Do you remember that friend I made in Florida summer Freshmen year?" I ask her.

"Bella?" she asks.

"Yes her, she's in Georgia for the day. I know I should of told you, but I just really missed her and wanted to get  away for awhile" I tell her.

"You're in so much trouble when you get home" she tells me firmly.

"I know, sorry mum. I'll call you when I reach Georgia" I assure her and hang up. Damon stops suddenly and I look at him before looking ahead. "Oh my god, that's Elena's car!" I shout and get out. Damon beats me to her and I arrive as he tells her to put her hands on the roof. He unclips the seat belt and helps her out of the flipped car.

Damon props her up and she starts to fall. He catches her telling her to focus on him. "I look like her" she murmurs before passing out. He picks her up and we take her to the car. He places her in the front seat buckling her up as I get in the back seat.

"What did she mean, she looks like her? Is she ok? Should we take her to hospital?" I ask him.

"No broken bones and I thought we take her with us. She needs a time out after what she found out" he tells me.

"Which is what?" I ask him.

"That she looks exactly like Katherine" he states and I look at him shocked. "You should sleep, it'll be a few hours before we reach hours destination" he tells me. I decide not to argue and lay down falling asleep.

(Next day in Georgia)

I wake up alone in the car and groan. I sit up to see we're in front of a bar. I get out of the car and enter the bar to see the bar tender pouring drinks. "Listen up everybody! Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness" she says. "Drink up!" she shouts and I spot Damon with Elena at the bar.

"You couldn't wake me up" I say as I sit beside Elena. "You ok cuz?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she assures me smiling.

"Hi, my name is Bree. I own the bar" the woman who was serving drinks before tells me.

"Roslyn" I say shaking her hand.

"So, how'd he rope you two in?" she asks Elena and I.

"We're not roped, I'm dating..." Elena tries to say.

"Honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped. Either way, just enjoy the ride" Bree tells us before pouring more drinks.

"So how did you two meet?" I ask curious.

"College" Bree answers.

"You went to college?' Elena and I ask Damon surprised.

"I've been to college campus" he corrects us.

"About twenty years ago, when I was a sweet, young freshman, I met this beautiful man, and I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him more. Because, you see, I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share with somebody" Bree explains.

"She's a witch" Damon whispers to Elena and I.

"Changed my world you know" Bree tells us.

"I rocked your world" Damon says cockily and I roll my eyes.