Chapter 1-Deal.

I wore my pants as i was climbing off the stairs in a huge rush unluckly for me, turns out that those two things do not mix togeather that well resulting in me tripping on my pants and falling down face first on the hard, cold wooden floor, I had no time to be in pain or even see if I got injured or not, I was already running late, therefore, I got up quickly, wore my pants properly then ran to the car,I started it and drove to my work place..well..hopefully work place..this is the 10th time i try to get a job and wasn't getting any luckier as the number of times i got rejected grew.

I rushed inside the huge, tall building and in a matter of 10 minutes, I was in the front office, practically throwing myself on top of the secretary's table.

"Justin..justin blake..job interview"

I said, taking a break every now and then to take my breath, God.. I should have waited for the elevator instead of running here, She typed some things on her computer then looked up at me, giving me a professional work smile.

"You're late..Mr black was waiting for you"

She said in a monotone voice.
I sighed and nodded my head I was originally nervous enough but now that I was steps away from The CEO's office, I got more and more nervous, not getting this job means that I will have to go back to live with my parents and i really did not want to do that.
i was content with the freedom i have and i can not let that go, besides, being 22 and living with your parents isn't really that fun..especially if you're looking to get laid.

The Secretary knocked on the tall wooden door, clearing her throat after she got permission to step in, I gulped, even the secretary looked nervous and she already works here!, that did not look good she walked in, closed the door behinde her then came back 10 seconds later, she left the door open for me and gestured for me to step inside.

"good luck"

She whispered, As she patted my shoulder, smiled then walked away.
I took a deep breath then walked in.. he was standing facing the huge glass window of his office holding a cup of coffee in his right hand while the left one was behind his back.

"H- hello"

Fuck. My voice cracked, Damn it Justin!
He turned around and faced me, now..let me tell you saying he was a hot piece of heaven would be an understatement, being in presence of Hot boys always made me nervous, now I was in in presence of a hot man that may or may not be my boss but surely had my freedom between his large hands.

He took a sip of his coffee, looked me up and down then proceeded to walk over to his desk  he sat down on his black leather chair and motioned for me to take a seat,when my feet resisted me, he spoke up.

"sit down"

He comanded, due to the sound of his deep voice, my feet walked on their owj and obeyed him, I sat down on one of the chairs that were in front of his desk and fixed my tie, that now by the look of it, seemed dirty and over used.

"Justin Blake"

He said looking at the file infront of him and i swore my name sounded diffrent coming out from his mouth.

"California..22 years old.. single ...bad eye sight"

Oh fuck, My gay was probably showing by now.