chapter 16- Tonight

Although I was scared to meet them,i couldn't help but grin when I saw them and run there to them, hugging my mom tightly first, feeling her hug me back just as tight.

"Oh baby i missed you so much"

"Me too mom"

I pulled away from her after a few seconds, turning to give my dad a hug as well.

"Well, your boyfriend is a drug dealer or what?"

I chuckled and shook my head, looking at the mansion infornt of us.

"No, a business man"

"Oh so you scored "

I laughed at how my mother nudged my father's side and shook her head at him in dissapintment .

"Hello"

I looked away from them and back toward's the houseto find Connor walking toward's us, he waved his hand to the guards that was infront of the gate telling them to come over, two came running and took the bags inside after Connor told them to.

"Hello..connor?"

He nodded and shook hands with my father, giving him a welcoming smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr blake"

My father nodded then let go of connor's hand letting it go toward's my mother she shook hands with him too, connor gestured his hand toward's his mother that was standing beside him.

"This is my mother, madison"

She hugged my father and shook his hand then did the same thing with my mother with a huge smile on her face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, please, come in"

The three of them walked infront of us, connor swung his arm around my neck ,pulling me closer.

"This is going to be fun"

"Tell me about it"

We walked inside the house after them,After a long talk me and connor lead them to their room that was prepared earlier.

"I'll wait for you at our room justin, okay?"

He said, patting my back gently I nodded and watched him walk away.

"I'm upset with you justin"

I sighed and sat on the bed, nodding my head slowly, looking down at the floor.

"I know mom and i'm sorry for hiding him from you guys..but at first i didn't think that it would last, After that i was too busy with work and moving and life was just too hectic,i'm so sorry mom"

She sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, rubbing my arm gently.

"I'm just happy that you're happy now"

"And this bed look's so comfterable what do you say babe? Give it a try?"

My father said winking at my mother who blushed madly, looking away from him while I made a disgusted face.

"Ew dad! Not infront of me!"

He sat on the bed and smirked at me.

"What? You're saying you and connor don't do it?"

"Oh god dad"

I said with an eye roll before i continued to talk.

"I'll just let you guys rest okay? And Dad?-"

I stood up and pointed my index finger at him.

"Behave."

He smiled and shrugged, leaning over to kiss my mother's cheek.

"No promises"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully at him then walked out and closed the door behinde me walking as fast as I cab to our room, i mean..Connor's room so I won't hear anything behind their closed door, I opened the door to find him sitting on the bed tapping on his phone probably business ,after he heard the door being closed he looked up at me and gestured for me to come closer so i did and stood right infront of him, he had his palms on the bed while he was looking up at me.

"How did it go?"

"Better than i thought it would actually"

"Good, happy to hear that"

He held my hands and placed  them on his shoulders.

"So i wanted to talk to you..about that whole friends with benefits thing? You remember that?"

His voice was low and sexy, sending shivers down my spine, He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer until i sat on his lap, straddling him.

"I do, i do remember"

I said blushing really hard, averting my gaze away from him.

"Oh don't blush yet, i didn't even start"

He said a smirk on his lips, his left hand went up to my face, cupping my cheek, making me lean down, he started kissing on my jawline, then down to my neck, sucking and biting, creating bright red marks on my sensitive skin.
He kissed all the way up to the corner of my lips, teasing me
He kept doing that until I ran out of patience and grabbed his face then smashed our lips togeather before his hands went under my shirt and up to my back to push me toward's him even more, if that's possible my hand went to his hair and i ran my fingers through his brown locks, I was enjoying every momment of this, this is what i wanted. My little fingers slipped and fell on his shirt buttons, i started to unbutton his shirt ,after i was finished i slipped it off of him and  broke the kiss panting while staring at his muscles i bit my lip and kissed him once again, this time more hungrily as my tounge explored his mouth as my hands explored his rock hard abs.
I felt something poking the inside of my thigh and i smirked in the middle of the kiss and pulled away leaning down to  start to kiss harshly on his neck earning a small moan making me feel good about myself.
But before we could go any further, of course. We had to be intrupted, there was knocking on the door so i pulled away, eyeing the door he groaned clearly frustrated with the interruption.

"What!"

He yelled, making me jump as well.

"I- i'm sorry Mr black but there's someone waiting for you downstairs, he said it's business"

"Okay"

He looked at me then kissed me one more time, sliding his hands down to grab my ass before pulling away with a smirk on his face.

"Looks like we're going to continue this later, maybe at night?"

He winked at me, patting my hips gently signaling that I should get off so I did, he got up, looking me up and down before biting his lip.

"God. You're sexy"

He said then walked to his closet, picked a t shirt and slipped it in while walking toward's the door. I let out a heavy breath after he left and closed the door behind him, Oh my god. I fell on the bed smiling and blushing at the roof. I bit my lips after his words rang in my ear
Tonight.
...