Chapter 6 - Party killer

Justin's pov

It was almost seven am when we were on the road to the lake house.. i was the perfect shotgun passenger you could ask for, according to people that had been with me and listened to my play list, his mother was laying down on the back seat while she bobbed her head to the music.

"Justin, your play list is good"

What did i tell you?

"Thanks madison"

I said with a smile after i looked back at her.

"Don't you agree connor?"

His mother asked, connor was silent through the whole drive and I could tell he was annoyed.

"I don't, i hate this play list"

I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my seat.

"You're such a party killer , enioy the good music"

I kicked my feet up on the dash board and folded my arms behind my head, I closed my eyes, mumbling with music before it got cut off, I Opened my eyes and  looked at the screen that was now pitch black.

"Yo what the hell? The music is good stop being such a grandpa"

I said turning the screen back on again, he turned it off once more and gleared daggers at me.

"My car, i get to choose the music"

"No you don't, we are in the car with you so we get to decide what songs to play, me and madison like my play list"

"Do i seem like i care? Because i don't"

I squinted my eyes at him and turned the screen back on, connecting it to my phone.

"We are going to listen to my play list wether  you like it or not"

He gripped the wheel tightly and took a harsh turn,He parked the car then turned to look at me.

"Listen you idiot! You are not going to tell me what to do and what not to do!,I don't want to hear your stupid pop songs you hear me?!"

I sunk in the seat while fear sunk in my body, he has some serious anger issues .

"Woah connor,calm down . You can't yell at your boyfriend like that"

He snapped out of his anger state and looked back at his mother, everything seemed to click in for him..his mother was in the car with us, and from what just happened, we don't seem like the perfect couple right now, he took a deep breath then let it out then went back to driving once again.

"Work. Was stressing me out lately..you can..play your music"

He said, looking at the road ahead.

"You didn't say sorry"

I said with an innocent smile on my face, He bit his lip for two seconds before forcing a smile.

"I'm sorry, babe"

"It okay"

I leaned in and kissed his cheek then went back to being comfortable, listening to my music.