Chapter 10- Old friends

Fishing..to me personally was a very stupid and useless idea, i'm not saying this just because my bucket is empty.. no. Never.

I dropped the fishing rod on the boat's surface and sighed.

"this is lame!"

I heard a chuckle coming from Connor, my head snapped toward's him, my eyes narrowing at his direction.

"You're only saying that because you can't fish"

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I can"

"Then why is your bucket empty?"

I stayed silent,of course i can't fish! I never went fishing not even once in my life.

"Come on now Connor, teach him"

His mother said picking yet another fish from the hook of her rod, great.

He came up to me and sat behinde me,a couple of inches away.

"Put both of your hands on it, tightly"

I picked mine up from the floor and rolled my eyes, I didn't know how to fish nor did I want to try it, I would like it more if I just ate the fish.

"Ok now bring your arms back as of you're gonna throw it, hold on to it tightly and be careful to not hit my mom behinde you"

Madison laughed a little while I looked back at connor to see him having a smirk on his face, I elbowed him in the side then face the water again.

"So not funny"

I moved the rod around a little, trying to figure out the right way to do this.

"Just, do it"

I did as he told me but when i pulled it back it got stuck on something.

"Try again"

I pulled it back gently and started all over,the second time i pulled it back and threw it, ACTUALLY threw it in the fucking water..like..the whole rod..

his mother burst out laughing,what actually surprised me that he laughed along too, I smiled instantly and turned back to look at him, his eyes closed, two raws of pearly white teeth decorated his mouth, his light dimples on full display as the sun casted it's bright yellow shade on him, making his perfect perfect skin glow.

I noticed that his mother was also smiling, looking at her son while he laughed, she looked..proud and happy, very happy that her son was laughing this hard, when he noticed that we were both staring at him while smiling at his gorgous laugh, His smile deceased slightly, he glanced at his mom then at me, having a confused expression on his face.

"Stop staring at me"

He flicked my forehead using his long, thick index, I hissed and rubbed it quickly, pouting at him.

"I'm going to get your rod"

He said before getting up, he took his shirt off, giving me a full uncensored view of his well defined abs, he glanced at me, smirking proudly when he caught me staring he jumped in the water, it only took him a few seconds to get it, then climbed up back on the road, the lake wasn't that deep after all.