Chapter 7 - A small smile

Justin's pov

His mother stomped down the stairs, I looked up at connor, to see him pulling away from me, standing more straight.

"Why did you throw justin on the couch like that!?, for god sake, he is sick! How could you do that to him?"

She sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me, rubbing my arm gently.

"Justin, are you ok?"

She asked softly, I gave her a small smile and nodded my head.

"Yeah yeah, i'm fine we were just..having a conversation"

"It dosen't look like that"

She looked at him, her soft expression turning hard.

"Why did you do that? Whatever was the thing you were arguing about ..you shouldn't put your hands on him like that, connor"

"You don't know what we were talking about"

He said locking eyes with his mother

"I don't but you can't put your hands on him like that"

"i can and i will"

She stood up and stepped closer to him putting a finger on his chest.

"He's your boyfriend Connor! You can not do that!"

"I can do whatever i want"

He said shoving his hands into his pockets and looking boredly at his mother.

"You have to understand..you're twenty four, connor..before justin..you were lonely ..and it's because of your behavior , you treat people like crap, like you bought them or something..and if you kept acting like that..even justin won't be there for you"

Connor seemed to tense up, he clenched his Jaw and now now and his mother were glaring at ecah other but of course like everytime ..Connor broke the eye contact before the Sparks that were being created between them turn into fire and burn the house down,his gaze dropped to the floor
Then to me, he walked passed the couch and out of the house, his mother sighed and bowed her head watching him as he left then looked back at me.

"I don't know why..he's acting this way toward's you..justin, i'm so sorry..he seemed happy and he convinced me that he changed , i don't know what happend"

She burried her face in the palms of her hands, obviously planning to cry i got up and hugged her side then sat her down on the couch.

"It's- it's ok, madison..i'm kind of used to his mood swings , he'll get better..he did change but work had been hectic the last couple of weeks, excuse him"

"Really justin?..wait..did be ever put his hands on you like that?"

I wanted to nod and say yes and tell her how badly he was treating me but instead i shook my head and smiled.

"No, this is the first time but..i know that he love's me and i do too , so i forgive him"

She smiled and i wiped the tears that managed to fall down her cheeks.