chapter17-The part pt1.

News flash, and so not surprisingly Connor left me hanging and did not have sex with me on that day.

Fast forward a few days later,
I was now in my office, getting some work done when the door opened i looked up to see Connor his significant smirk on his face by a mere look of him; my clothes tightened i unbuttoned the first button on my shirt to let some air in, god i feel like I'm suffocating when he's just in the same room as I am, he stood behind me looking down at the paper work, I cleared my throat, fixing my posture.

"I need you to sign some papers"

I said, putting a stack of papers infront of him, trying not to get engaged in any conversation with him, he nodded and i went back to work on the other papers,He stretched his arm over my shoulder getting his face extremely close to mine, making my breath hitch, I closed my eyes, waiting for something.

"What's wrong blake?, were you waiting for something"

I opened my eyes just to roll them, seeing a pen in his hand..so he..reached ...for..the...pen..

He bowed his head and focused on the work he had infront of him, singing a paper after paper.

"There's a business party tommorow's evening"

I nodded, looking up at him, waiting for what he has to say next.

"And you're coming with me. You're my assistant and i will need you there"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, tilting my head slightly to the right.

"Need me?"

He hummed, nodding his head at me while he continued to sign papers.

"To remember all the people i'm going to shake hands with"

He said with a smirk on his face not looking at me yet.

"What?..is this some kind of a another torture?"

He hummed with a head nod making me whined and lay my head on the table.

"Connor~, i can't memorize everyone"

"Of course you can Justin..just belive in yourself honey okay?"

His sarcastic tone would have made me laugh now if I wasn't in this situation, I let out a huge sigh, hearing his footsteps echoing in the room, walking away from me.

"You have to memorize each and everyone on the list that got sent to your email, I need you to remember what they do and how they gained their wealth that shouldn't be so hard right?"

Those were the last things he said before exiting the room, I groaned and rolled my eyes, sitting up in my seat.

"Piece of cake"

...
I spent approximately 5 whole hours to memorize everything and everyone on that list, it felt very painful for my brain but I had to suck it up, I can not let him win in this, I made my fourth cup of coffee for this night and went back to work, finishing at 5 am, passing out on my desk.

...
Once again, I was woken up by the familiar most annoying and aggressive way...pouring cold wanted on top of my head.
I jerked up gasping, wiping the water away from my face

"Connor!"

"Good morning Justin~"

He said in a cheerful tone obviously happy that he woke me up.

"Did you get all your work done?"

I nodded slowly, barely being able to keep my eyes open

"I memorized most of it..I will do the rest later"

I heard him hum then rummage through the papers infornt of me

"Get up and take a shower, we're gonna have breakfast soon and then go to work"

I groaned loudly when I heard the word work..I work home and work at the company as well, my life has became literally JUST work.
But can I complain? I get a more than enough salary and live in a house i didn't even dream of before, food and everything is free i can NOT complain.

....