chapter20-loser

I woke up due to sunlight seeping from the open cracks of the blinds, I opened my eyes slowly and tried to roll away from the sun when I felt strong arms around me keeping me in place, I looked up at connor ,a smile on my face.

"So pretty"

I whispered, drawing light circles on his hard chest, a few moments later he opened his eyes and rolled on his side, our faces just inches away from each other.

"Good morning"

He mumbled in his deep morning voice after he opened his eyes

"Good morning"

I held his right cheek, stroking it gently using my thumb.

"Did you sleep well?"

He hummed, closing his eyes at my touch before opening them as wide as he can in shock

"What time is it?"

I shrugged, rolling over to get my phone.

"My phone is dead"

He quickly sat up and grabbed his, finding out that it was dead as well, he looked at his wrist watch, gasping when he saw the time.

"It's freaking nine am!"

He panicked, trying to scramble out of bed when I held his arm and pulled him down on the bed.

"Oh shut up. You need to take some rest"

"No i don't"

I smirked before i sat on his torso, looking down at him.

"Or maybe you need something else"

He sighed and looked at the wrist watch once again.

"Justin wo-"

"Fuck work"

I said and got closer to him,leaning closer to whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me too"

He bit his lip before he grabbed my face and smashed our lips togeather in a rough hungry kiss..i leaned closer and grabbed his shirt ,sitting up bringing him along with me, we broke the kiss and he took his shirt off and kissed me once again until i was out of breath,i pulled away, a string of saliva was the only thing connecting us ..i was blushing hard and he was smirking at me, making me get more excited..i took off my shirt and placed my left hand on the side of his neck, the other one laying on his right cheek and kissed him once again, then went down to his neck to create small hickeys..maybe a little big for small..and i could hear a small moan coming out of his lips, i smirked and kept sucking on that spot he placed his right hand on the back of my neck and the left one on the dip of my back and pushed me closer till our bodies were glued to each other,I moved down to his chest, then to his abs then down to the dangerous spot, right above his member.

"Justin, stop fucking around"

I smirked and looked up at him, batting my eyelashes.

"What are you talking about?"

I said innocently he smirked and flipped us around so he was the one on top..he attacked my neck and sucked really hard and making me moan out loudly. Ofcourse i will. He did the same thing to me making me drink from the same cup.
he started to pull on my pants and i kind of panicked and placed my palms on his chest.

"N no! Wait wait wait wait"

He immediately stopped and backed away from my neck, looking down at me with so much concern in his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just..i ..i don't know"

"This is your first time loser isnt it?"