Chapter8 - Friends with benefits

Justin's pov

"You know?..we should totally act more in love in front of your mother"

I said after letting out a chuckle, he nodded and shoved his hands into his pockets, looking at me as we walked back to the lake house.

"Yeah, we should"

"So? You're willing to try us people? I'm a free sample"

I said, putting my arms out in the ear as if i was showing the sample better to him, He once again chuckled and smiled a little wider than before-oh my god..he has dimples?!

"What?! You have dimples?, come on now jesus , you can't give him all the good shit just because he's rich"

I said looking up at the sky i heared a small laugh escape his pink lips, I chuckled too and looked at him

"I should be given an award because i just made you laugh a little"

I said, flipping my imaginary long hair.

"No i didn't"

He said shrugging, i rolled my eyes at him,a smile on my face

"Hell yeah you did..so? Friends? No more teasings? No more kicking my ass at work? Just some sweet boyfriends shit..you down?"

I said holding my hands togeather in a begging way.

"And let you have all the fun? Hell no"

He said after he shook his head I blushed and blinked rapidly, I knew what he meant but I just wanted to make sure.

"What do you mean? Let me have all the fun?"

"I know you like it when i kiss you, justin.admite it"

I stepped infront of him and held my hands up.

"WAIT! Hold up hold up hold up, before i answer..did you just call me..justin?..oh my god ..i made alot of progress in just a day! I'm amazing, i should be given a crown by now"

He rolled his eyes and walked away from me.

"You're an idiot"

"Hey, i'm your boyfriend, and back to that thing..i only like it when you kiss me just because you're a good kisser, and actually taste good"

"Yeah right"

I stood infront of him again and placed one hand on his chest.

"What do you mean with 'yeah right'?"

He smirked

"You like me justin, everyone does"

"You're so humble it's killing me"

I turned around and continued walking, hearing his footsteps right behind me.

"But don't deny that you don't like kissing me and touching me too"

I mumbled after a few seconds of silence, yes I liked kissing him and touching his hard chest, he was hot, who wouldn't want to touch all over him?