Chapter5- Lake house

After two horrible weeks it only got worse, I was knee in work and was now a coffee addict, I couldn't do all the work during day time since Connor, his mother and I would always go out so I always had to do the work at night it's been a week since his mother was gone, visiting some relatives in the city, and God i wished if she was around so he can treat me nicely just like he always does around her.

I placed my head on my office desk and groaned.

"Oh my god, my head hurt's so bad"

i mumbled closing my eyes shut..a few seconds later my door flew open and i heared footsteps, I bit my lip 'please not more work, please not more work please-'

"Get up, Jeremy"

i heared a thud and my desk shook a little I sighed and took my head off of the expensive wood,only to see a pile of files infront of my face,more work.

"And get me coffee..black"

I sat up slowly so that my head won't spin, I was feeling dizzy and like i was about to throw up.

"I can't"

I mumbled in a hushed tone, looking down at my lap.

"What?"

"I can't..my head hurt's so bad and my stomach is twisting,Connor ..i really can't even get up, I feel dizzy"

I said, now looking up at him he looked me up and down and pointed at the pile of files on my desk.

"I want those files done by the end of the day"

"Connor-"

He didn't let me finish,he walked out of the door and didn't even bother to close it behinde him..i sighed and started to work again..

An hour and a half later, I finished some files and stood up to get them over to him so he can sign them.

Connor's pov

"Come in"

I said out loud when I heard a knock on my door, a second later justin walked in and closed the door behind him, he was dragging his feet to reach me and it took too long, I rolled my eyes and got up, walked over to him and placed my hand out.

"Give them to me, go work on the other ones"

I demanded..he slowly nodded but couldn't lift his hands to hand me the files, instead he dropped them to the floor.

"Connor"

He whispered before his eyes rolled to the back of his his head, I caught his body before it hit the ground and gulped. He wasn't lying...
....

"Has he been eating?"

My mom glanced at me and then back at the doctor while I just stood there, completely forgetting that I'm the one that has to answer that since Justin was MY boyfriend.

"Connor..he's asking you"

She hissed looking back at me.