Chapter18-The party pt2

After we came back from work i took a two hours nap then stayed up til it was time to get ready for the party..i knew that when Connor walked up on me while i was scratching my head like a wild man.
When the door flung open and my head shot up toward's the entrance to see him placing a hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing at how I looked, i glared at him and admired the fancy dark grey with a black button up shirt, suit he was wearing.

"Get up. Time to get to work"

Sure, as if I wasn't working all day...I stood up and walked toward's the door a small pout on my face, I heard him chuckle then put a hand on top of my head when I was walking by.

"I think you should keep this hair style forever blake it suits yo

He said and messed my hair even more before walking out and saying

"Be ready in ten"

TEN?! my ass. I dragged my feet to his room to find some clothes folded on his bed i carelessly took them and went to the bathroom, i striped myself and stood under the shower, it ran down my hair and i watched the little water drops fall from the edge of it i closed my eyes for a momment and sighed thinking about this - this shit that's happening to me! What the fuck did i get myself into?! I'm..i like him so much and his mother love's me! And i love her too! and now my parents know and just...fuck.

I shook my head, as of that would help brushing those thoughts away,
i started to add soap and rubbed my whole body but again..I dozed off until i was snapped back to reality by an aggressive knocking on the bathroom door.

"Are you okay?!"

I heard Connor call out from the other side of the room.

"Yeah yeah! I'm okay"

I turned the shower off, listening closely to what he had to say next.

"Then get the hell out of there i don't want to be late!"

I rolled my eyes and turned the shower back on, trying my best to pick up the pace a little so i won't get scolded again.
After wearing my suit, I walked out of the bathroom to see him laying on the bed with his eyes closed.
I stepped in font of the long mirror, checking myself out, fixing up some details here and there.

"Sexy"

My cheek immediately turned pink at the compliment, I ran my fingers through my hair, a small shy smile on my face before I turned to face him.

"Can i- can i use your perfume?"

Feeling his scent on me was one of the best feelings ever, it felt so domestic in a sense, it felt like I was hugging him all day and that his scent was now printed on me, I liked his perfume so much, but his natural body scent..I would love that to stick on me even more than the perfume.
I took the glasses off and wore my clear lenses, messed my hair up a little, but before i could turn to him and tell him i'm ready his hands were on my already on my shoulders, he spun me around so now i'm facing him, he leaned so close to me and placed his fingers on the first button and unbuttoned it, he leaned closer making my cheeks once again on fire, he smirked and kissed me on the cheek, dangerously close to my lips making me feel needy.

"You look so sexy"

He whispered in my ear i melted to his touch and placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer to my lips but he stopped me and dropped his hands before he stood up straight, smirking.

"We're gonna be late, let's go"

He said before walking out of the room. Son of a bitch.He knew that i wanted him, that i wanted to kiss him! He did it on purpose! I walked behinde him, my smaller feet stomping In a rage , a deep frown on my face, we both said goodbye to the grown ups that were sitting outside on the garden's table seats before getting in the car, i got my phone out and started to do a refresh to my memory and went through the names once again.
After about 15 minutes of driving we were there.
He parked infront of the building and stepped out and i followed suit he gave the valley his car keys and a hundred dollar bill. Of course. The billionaire.
I walked behind him until we stopped to check in. He said our names and the guy nodded and gestured for us to walk in, so we did. We walked through this long ass hallway, me still trailing behind him, looking around and observing the surroundings.

"Walk beside me"

He commanded and i did as i was told and walked beside him, still looking around until we were met by a huge brown wooden door that had golden handles.

"Ready blake?"

Oh my god.no.

"Yes"

He nodded and finally one more door opened to reveal ALOT of business men and women dressed up in some clothes i wouldn't be able to afford even if i worked my whole life, i sighed and shook my head trying to focus more. A pretty young lady, -at her twenty's probably- walked to us, I narrowed my eyes, squeezing at my brain to tell me who that girl is.

"Blake?"

He said not looking at me but smiling at the pretty girl that was walking towards us with a smile and a three thousand dollars Gucci purse in her hand. She was wearing a white long mermaid dress, it was practically sparkling, her blond hair pulled up in a sleek way in a bun. Her diamonds earrings hanging down and reaching the end of her neck.

"Blake"

He whispered more harshly this time, i snapped back and finally my name decided to make me remember her name.

"Alexandra smith, her great great grandfather kiichiro toyoda is the founder of Toyota motors the company was inherited until it reached her father, she also has a cosmetics company called xandra"

I said quickly, keeping my tone as low as possible so no one could hear me hopefully, he nodded to me and by that time she was infront of us, she stretched her arm toward's him and he took it and kissed the back of her small hand and despite of the heavy make up she was wearing, i could still see her blushing

"Alexandra, haven't seen you in so long"

The blonde girl chuckled softly, putting her hand on her chest.

"I've been busy with my company lately and that's why i've been staying off the radar"

Connor nodded, giving her a quick look from head to toe.

"Well it's great to see you, also where is your father?"

He said with a small smile on his face, i learned that this was his business smile.

"Sick, so he couldn't make it"

"Oh, hope he get's well soon, so we can maybe make another deal? I would love for Toyota motors to be part of the company family, maybe we can do another car hits soon and maybe..i would get to see you even more"

He winked at the last part making Alexandra blush and bow her head down a notch so her face wouldn't be seen.

"I would love to see you more, and i'm sure my father would be in for another deal, if he didn't i will make sure he do"

He nodded and after a long eye contact, his eyes never leaving her's.. she said that she has to go so he kissed the back of her hand on more time, after she walked away all was left from her was her strong perfume.
I was a little bit dizzy but got my self togeather. I got this.

...