Prologue

I wanna say sth before I begin:
- I know that many people write introductions at the beginning, but I will leave it without any
- and I also want to say that the Prologue will be pretty short, since it is kinda of an introduction to the book and it is something that happens before the main story but it is kinda from importance

I was in class, the last lesson of the day: chemistry. I personally always thought that this subject is really interesting but today I just can't concentrate well. I'm just waiting to meet my old friends again and watch 'Joker' with them in the cinema. We are a group of five. There's Seulgi, Bambam, Lisa, San and me. I actually had a friend on this school, but it was nice seeing my old once in a while. I had to transfer because if trouble in my old school. It actually wasn't even my fault. But since that B*tch Hyuna threatened me and my stepmother decided to take control, cuz' Hyuna is so 'perfect', we moved to a different city. It's not that far away from Seoul, where my friends live, but it still is really quiet around here. So anyways... Me and my friends wanted to met in our home town so I had to take a train there. I was so excited, when the bell rang, that I just ran out of class. Since I wasn't watching, I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry sir" I looked at a guy. I couldn't see much of his facials cause he was just picking up the papers which were thrown on the ground on my cost. He had wonderful black hair. It was a bit curly, but even from what I could see now he was beautiful. The man looked me in the eyes. "No problem. I hope you'll watch your steps better nextime" I could see his face now and OMG! It looked so good. And his smile, don't even let me get started. I quickly bowed and continued my way.

A/N
I know this chapter doesn't make much sense, if you continue to read the book. The only important fact is the mysterious man. The other things are mentioned later on again, at least the important ones.