2. Detention

edited
I slowly walked to Mr. Jeon's classroom. I didn't want to get any further into trouble, even though it was unfair. I knocked on the door. I secretly hoped that he had forgotten everything, but reality hit me as the door opened. His face was  inches away from mine. And again, there was that gaze. How powerful can eyes please be? "I knew you would come" He smiled at me. I let out a groan. It's detention, of course I'd come. He makes me hate him more and more. "Mrs. Y/N you should learn to respect your teachers... Well, take a seat in the first row please." His gorgeous finger pointed at a seat directly in front of the teacher's desk. I slowly walk there. "You want your notebook, right? So tell me what you did wrong." Shame on god. Giving such a handsome man such a terrible personallity. "Mr Jeon, I'm sorry, but I don't think I did anything more wrong than others in  class" He looked at me and let out a  chuckle.
"Miss Y/N the others might talk a lot, but they listen more carefully to what I say, so do you even know what we did today?" I looked down. "I guess not, because you are so good in maths, I'll just give you that work sheet." I slammed it out of his grip. I. HATE. MY. LIFE.
I was working quietly feeling his intense stare on me. God, this man makes me go crazy..... "I'm finished Mr. Jeon." He looked at me. "That was quick. I guess I have no other choice than to give you your notebook back, but you'll stay till the bell rings." He demands. He handed me the book and I was about to grab it when he looked on my hands. "What have you done there Y/N?" I was quiet for a few seconds. Should I tell him the truth or should I just lie? "I hit my hand by accident on a table." He looked at me in disbelief. "I don't trust what you're saying." He went to his desk and took out a box. It looked like a first aid kid. "Give me your hands" I did as asked. He looked at them and took out a bandage and a cream. He put the medicine on the wound and put the bandage around. "Promise me not to do something like that again, alright?" I nodded. Why was he so caring all the sudden? Does he want anything from me? When he was finished he looked me in the eyes. Our gazes were locked with one another. I never saw him in that way. In a nice, gentle, beautiful way. He let out a quiet cough. "Um... I think t-the lesson is over." Our stares were still connected. "Ah, well, yeah. I should probably get going." I  hurry out of the room. Y/N, you can't fall for a guy like him. A teacher... I bit my lip, but he was so hot. His long brownish black hair, with all those curls was just way to good to be true. I headed out of school.

"Y/N, where were you?" My stepmother 'welcomed' me. She came towards me."Um... I-I-I" She slapped me. "Where. Were. You." "Detention." "You're just a slut. Go in your room. You won't get any food today." It was not the fact that I got detention that made her mad. It wasn't even the fact that I had been late. She just hated me. She felt like I was a thread to her and her niece. Dad did know what was going on. He just didn't care. I wasn't from any importance for him since my mom died. I was just there. Like a rock on the way. He blamed me for his mistakes. I honestly didn't know where he was now. He hadn't shown up, since weeks. I had nobody but Yuna left on the earth. I got bullied in school and at home. I admit I have a lot of temperament, but that's not why I'm their target. It's because of the death of my mom. The point that I was sad about that. That I had depression and that I always looked like I am in pain. It's just one year left. That's what I always told myself, but if already one week feels so depressing, then one day feels like a thousand years, it's making me go mad. I'm loosing my mind more and more. Will I over live this? Or will I end it all? I layed on my bed. I was crying the whole night, being afraid of what happens next. I went to my closet and wore this:

I grabbed a drink at Starbucks and went to school

~in the classroom
Yuna took away my drink. "Didn't you eat breakfast?", I asked her with a bit of annoyance. "Well... Kinda, but I need to be awake in this lesson." I sighed at her behavior. "Well... I  haven't had any sleep today. So I need this" Yuna looked kinda shocked. She knew that I had lots of problems. But before she could say anything Hyuna entered the room. "Look whose there. The looser squad. You can be glad that were not anywhere near you lately. Well as soon as Mr. Jeon is mine everything will change." She smiled and sat down. Mr. Jeon walked in, his eyes gazing at mine. He coughed. "Good morning class. I was asked to do some organization. As you all know we will go on several trips this year and the first one will be this weekend. Here are the sheets. We will basically go to jeju Island and learn about about some things there. You also need to pair up in rooms. Boys and girls separate. Since just our class will be going there. Some of you can go in a room just for two."
Yuna looked at me. "He's looking at you like crazy. Is anything going on between the two of you?" I shake my had."Never. And also if you keep going to talk we'll both get detention." I should have not said this. "Well I don't mind" she responded. Even though she doesn't. I do.  I can't look him in the eyes anymore. He looked like angel and devil at the same time. Since when was that possible? The bell rang. "Miss Y/N, could you please clean the board?" I just nodded in response. Why would he want me to do that? As I was about to leave he held my wrist. "Are your hands okay? Let me see.." he put my hand in his. "You're still wearing the bandage, so I guess it hurts. I'll..." "I'm fine. I just need to go home." I cut him off. I can't fall for him. I shouldn't.