16.Chapter

When I entered, I was face to face with Hyuna. Aka. the devil in a woman's body
"I was waiting for you, bitch!" She spat.
"I don't have time for this." I hissed. I tried walking to a toilet, when Hyuna caught my arm.
"I didn't allow you to walk away, did I?"
"What do you want Hyuna?" I asked.
"I want to talk." She answered shortly.
"About what?"
I fell to the floor. The slap caught me off guard.  I tried standing up, but Hyuna was faster. She pushed me against the wall.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled angrily.
"Don't get all aggressive. We both now you're not strong." She chuckled.
"Where's my aunt."
"Probably with one of her male whores." I stated.
She slapped me, again. I couldn't take it anymore. I punched her in her face.
Hyuna fell on the floor, because of the impact.
"You did not just do that." She scoffed.
"Oh, yes. I did. Now leave me alone and get s hobby."
She grabbed my hair and dragged me to the sink. Hyuna put my head inside of it and opened the water tap. I felt the air getting sharp, how my breath itched.
Every single second felt like eternity.
She suddenly pulled my head out.
"Tell me what you know." She hissed
"I really don't know."
"What's going on between you and Mr. Jeon. Didn't I tell you to stay away."
"There's nothing. I'm just really bad at maths."
Again. Hyuna put my head in the water.
She said something like 'You are always lying.' I begged for somebody that would come and safe me.

As if god had heard my prayers, the door opened. Hyuna let go of my head. I was finally able to breath again.
"Don't you dare touch her ever again!" I looked up to see Hyuna on the floor and Yuna standing there. Thank god it was her. I wouldn't want anybody else to know about what just happened. 

Hyuna stomped out.
"I'll get you next time bitch." She yelled, pointing her finger at me.
"Are you fine?" Yuna came hugging me.
"Don't worry about me. I'm totally fine. Would you wind getting the spare clothes out of my locker?" I replied.
Yuna rushed of into the hallway.

To be honest, I wasn't fine. I was far away from that. I felt weak, useless. I wasn't even able to protect myself. Why didn't I stop her? A tear slipped down my face.

I tried to get calm. I didn't want to show anybody how much it affected me.
"Here." Yuna said, walking in with the clothes.
"Thanks."

^The outfit

^
The outfit.

"Let's go to our next class. We're already late" I said.
"Don't you want to skip the lesson. Maybe, she won't even recognize that we aren't there." Yuna suggested.
"I don't know." I replied honestly.
"Pretty please. We could go to Starbucks-" she tried to convince me.
"Alright."
Yuna squealed.

We went outside the building and to the coffee shop. It was quite quiet at that time. I felt a bit uncomfortable. It was my first time to ditch school.
"Relax." Yuna whispered.
"At worst, we'll get detention."
I nodded. She always knew what was up, well almost.

I ordered a green tea. We sat there talking about several stuff for half an hour.
"So... What's with you and Mr. Jeon?" Yuna asked. My eyes widened. She couldn't know, right? Well, I needed to tell her one day anyways.
"He asked me to be his girlfriend."
"OMG! I'm so happy for the both of you. You're such a dream couple." Yuna squealed.
"Thanks."
"Let's go. The next class will start soon." I stated.
"You're such a nerd." Yuna groaned.
"If I were that, wouldn't I be good in every subject?"
She started to think about it.
"Let's just go." And with that, I took Yuna's hand and dragged her outside.

It was lunch break. I decided to eat lunch with Yuna this time. I didn't feel like talking to him after what had happened this morning. He'd surely knew that something was off. And Yuna already knew.
"I know, that it's probably a sensitive theme, but what was up with Hyuna and you today?" She asked. I knew that she just wanted to help me and understand the situation.
"Her aunt isn't there." I replied.
"Do you know, where she is?"
"Nope. She's gone for a few days now. She probably got sick of this town." I answered.
"We'll find out. Maybe you're right. We could ask at the police station if-"  Yuna suggested.
"I understand that you are just trying to help me, but I couldn't care less about where she is. It's better like that. If she's gone for ever, I'll finally be free."
Yuna nodded.
"But what if Hyuna will continue-" I cut her off, again.
"It's better like that then the other way around. I'm strong enough to handle it. She shouldn't worry you, alright?"
Yuna nodded. I made up my might, and you couldn't easily change it.
"Let's go to our next class."

As I was walking out of the building, I heard jungkook screaming my name.
"Mrs. Lee, you forgot something in my classroom."
I followed him.

"What's up with you today?" He asked.
"Nothing, I'm just a bit stressed with school things."
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
"You know I'm always here to talk."
I nodded.
"I need to go now, I'm going to the cinema with Yuna." This was obviously a lie, but the longer I stayed here, the more likely I was going to give in. And he would probably nag about it.

I looked at the front saying 'Seoul boxing' and stepped into the building.