15. Chapter

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
I couldn't believe my ears. I was so happy and speechless. A tear escaped my eye. I didn't want him so I quickly nodded. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. I didn't want this moment to end.
"I love you." I confessed.
"I love you, too." He said.

After a while, we both pulled away and caught our breath.
"I'm glad how we turned out." Jungkook expressed. We went to his car and held each others hand. I could enthuse the whole day about how soft they were.
"I'm happy, too." I said, kissing his cheek and snuggling into his embrace.
"I wish, we could walk around in school like that." I wailed.
"I know, but you'll graduate in a few months. Then we'll have all the freedom we want." He pointed out.
"I know, but a few months is a lot. I can't stand the fact, that we need to act like nothing in class." I exhaled.
"It'll be alright. Plus, we can stare at each other and make some teasing comments." Jungkook smiled.
"Right, teasing you till you can't stand it anymore is quite fun." I snickered. We both chuckled.
"If you want, you can try." Jungkook replied.

I stepped out the car.
"Thanks for the ride." I said.
"Anything for you." Jungkook smirked.
"I'm going to walk you to your door." He continued. I blushed.
"Can I get a goodnight kiss?" Jungkook pleaded.
"Why would I give you one?" I teased.
"Because you love me." He tried to convince me.
"And?" I looked him in the eyes. Of course, I wanted to kiss him, but it was funny seeing him in this position.
"And.... I'll get you some food tomorrow morning?" Jungkook said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and we had a passionate, steamy kiss. He suddenly lifted me up. Out of instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist. My back hit the wall. Jungkook started leaving wet kisses on my neck.
"I got school tomorrow." I stated, pulling away.
"Do I look like I care?" He answered in a serious, yet extremely sexy tone.
"It's late and I-" he didn't let me finish and kissed me passionately.

I looked outside my window. I had just woken up. I was 30 minutes early. I didn't have much sleep at night. All I could think about were the steamy night with jungkook and the romantic evening with him. I still couldn't believe that I was his girlfriend. I loved the way, the sun looked in the morning. The way she rose up. The colours fit the scenery perfectly. It always fascinated me. Today, it was even prettier than usually, so I decided to take a picture. I took my camera and took some photos. I looked at them and was happy with them. I then went into the shower and chose my clothes.

 I then went into the shower and chose my clothes

^
The outfit.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a toast. I totally forgot about my stepmother. I had such a great time, that I didn't waste any thought about her. Why did I even care about it in first place? She was always being a bitch to me. It was probably, because it seemed a bit off, creepy, you could say. I took my bag and went to my school.

I knocked on the door.
"Come in." I heard my boyfriend's voice. God, that sounded so beautiful, the word 'boyfriend' associated with this god.
"Hi." I said, stepping in and closing the door.
"You're a bit earlier than usual." He stated.
"Is it that bad?" I asked, biting my lip.
"Not at all, Mrs. Jeon." Jungkook said smirking. He put his hand on either side of me and trapped me.
"I didn't know, that was my name." I teased. I went down his chest with my hand. I loved the way his abs felt under my touch.
"Not yet, but soon." He bit my ear and then whispered huskyly:
"After our marriage, we need to make babies. My parents want to have grandchildren."
"I bet you would like it more than they would." I whispered back into his ear.
"Of course I would. I'll get to have this beautiful woman and her beautiful children. And let's not forget about how they are made." I chuckled.
"That would surely be the part you'd enjoy the most, Mr. Jeon."
"We don't know till we try out."

"Hello, cutie." Yuna greeted me. I was sitting at my usual desk.
"Hi, sexy." I replied.
"We are in a good mood today, aren't we?" She teased. "Might telling me why."
"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.
"Why?" She whined.
"Because you didn't tell me your reason yesterday." I reasoned.
"Don't be such a baby." She exclaimed. J saw Yuna looking at jungkook and then at my hand.
"He asked you to be his girlfriend." She squealed.
"Could you stay quiet."
Yuna was smiling from ear to ear. I probably needed to explain everything to her. Especially when she started to make those puppy eyes, I couldn't resist it.

The lesson went by smoothly. I wanted to tease jungkook a bit though. I put my pencil in my mouth and started biting its end. Jungkook looked at me and licked his lip as a response. I then 'accidantly'' dropped my pencil case and picked it up while giving him a good view. And lastly I played with my lips. I bit and licked them.
As I wanted to go, he told me to stay a bit longer.
"You know, what you just did." He started.
"I've got class to attend, Mr. Jeon." I teased.
"I'll make you regret it." He whispered huskyly in my ear. A shiver went down my spine.
"We'll see about that." I replied.
"Have a good day, Mr. Jeon." I said loudly, as I walked out the classroom.
Because we had had two lessons of maths, we had a little break right now. I had told Yuna that I'd use the bathroom and so I did. When I entered, I was face to face with Hyuna. Aka. the devil in a woman's body.