Twenty Two.

The sun had risen awhile ago, but Tyler and I were still lounging in bed. For the first time in a very long time, he hadn't gotten up early to go for a run or to work out at the gym. Much to my surprise I had been woken up by his ever hungry hands roaming across my body.

"Ty..." I sighed groggily and felt my entire body stretch backwards into his arms. " We should really get out of bed."

His warm hands continued to caress my bare skin as his face nuzzled through my hair into my neck. "I can tell you want it again just as much as I do."

"Mmmm." Involuntarily moaning against his touch, I knew he was right. I would never get enough.

"Third times the charm, ya know." He teased me between warm kisses across the skin of my shoulder.

Pleasant goosebumps began to spread down my arm under his lips.

But just as quickly as things began, they came to an abrupt pause. He jerked his head up at attention as if hearing something far off.

"What is it?" I asked and turned to take in his confused facial expression.

Brow furrowing, his dark eyes met mine. "Your phone's ringing downstairs."

I frowned. "My phone? What's so weird about that?"

He pursed his lips and lifted an eyebrow at me. "Everyone that calls you regularly is out of town."

He had a point. "Maybe its Matt or Caroline." I paused hearing the stupidity of my own statement while he smirked at me. "Right. They'd both call you first."

"And, your sister just pops in unannounced. She's seen me naked more times than I can count." Tyler's voice sounded slightly perturbed as he pushed himself out of bed. "Doesn't she understand that some of those extreme emotions are a little personal? How is she so tuned into your emotions anyway?"

Blowing strands of loose hair out of my eyes I sit up. "Well, it could be Katie. I haven't talked to her in a while."

He swiftly pulled on a pair of boxer briefs before turning back to me. "What if it's Jack?"

I shook my head in annoyance. "I think Klaus has him far far away working on something for him."

"He better be across the world or he'll regret ever crossing my doorstep." My boyfriend sounded more aggressive than jealous.

"I mean, don't take this the wrong way, I know you never liked him, but you have to remember he's just as sired as you once were. I'm not sure if he actually believes it, either." I thought out loud and knew he wouldn't like my opinion on the matter, but he had to know I was right.

His dark eyes narrowed in even darker humor. "I wouldn't mind helping you break him. But, I'd have to kill him. Sired or not."

"Babe, you aren't killing anyone. Unless it's Klaus. You promised me." I admonished him.

Tyler nodded and replied with a sudden smirk. "I know, I know. No more death. Let's go out today."

Returning his smile at changing the subject, I pulled my knees up and stared at his endearing face. "What do you mean, Ty? I have to study. You know that."

He groaned loudly as he pulled me out of bed and into his arms. "Your always studying, lately."

Laughing lightly, I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. "Well, I kind of want to graduate early with you."

"And, you will. Why are you so worried? Last we talked about it, you didn't even know what you wanted to do after school." He held me out by my shoulders.