Chapter Twenty Five

Georgie's Point of View

I walk into our dorm room, and almost die of a heart attack when I see Stone asleep in my bed. "Stone Ryan Keller, what are you doing here?!" I squeal, and rush up the ladder to my bed, to hug him.

He laughs, still half asleep, and lazily wraps his arm around me. He looks up at me with eyes full of sleep, and gives me that infamous Stone Keller grin. "I missed you," he says. His voice deep and full of sleep still.

"I missed you too," I say quietly. I get off from on top of him, and lay in between him and the wall. He turns on his side, so we're facing each other.

"I was scared you wouldn't be happy to see me," he tells me.

I roll my eyes. "Why the hell wouldn't I be?" I ask in disbelief.

"Maybe you changed your mind about us," he says quietly.

"Nope," I reply. "Not at all."

He smiles. "I'm so glad to hear you say that," he says. "I've been driving myself fucking crazy this past month thinking of the worst things possible." He lets out a small laugh, and runs a hand through his hair.

"I still want there to be an us," I tell him.

"Where are you, by the way?" He asks.

"I'm getting there," I tell him with a small smile.

"It's better than not being anywhere close to there," he says. Ever the optimist.

I smile back at him. His optimism is quite contagious. "You remember where we left off?" I ask.

"You mean the kiss?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"What about it?" He asks.

I lean over and place a small kiss on his lips. "I'm not there yet, but I feel like I could be there soon," I inform him.

He looks me in the eyes and places his hand on the side in my face. He rolls over on top of me, using his other hand to support himself, and leans down and kisses me. Like really kisses me. He pulls away, and flops back down beside me. "I've missed you so damn much Georgette," he says with his infamous grin.

I laugh. "I've missed you Stoney."

We get woken up by Ellie, Finn, and Eli coming into the room. Ellie smiles at us. "You must be the infamous Stone Keller," she says as we get down from my bed. We get down and Stone chuckles.

"That's me," he says, running a hand through his hair.

Ellie sticks out her hand, and they shake. "Ellie James," she says.

"Sup man, I'm Finn," Finn says and they shake hands.

Eli sticks out his hand next with a smirk. "Eli Garnett. Pleasure to meet you, I've heard nothing but good things," he says as him and Stone shake hands. It makes me blush, and Ellie gives me a knowing smirk causing Finn to laugh.

"You should come to rehearsal tonight," Finn offers.

"Is that allowed?" Stone asks.