Kai and Third

Note: his chapter was supposed to be a fanfiction to "Theory of Love". But the guys of this story didn't want to change 😅
It will be the same Off and Gun who will call each other Kai and Third.

***********

Gun sat on a bench and looked thoughtfully into the distance.
His boyfriend left him for a few minutes to buy an ice cream, and the boy already missed him.
On this day, Gun's dependence on Off became madly frightening. Gun tried to constantly be with the tall guy, it seemed that if he let go of his boyfriend’s hand, he would never see him again.

His fears were connected with the coming night. Gun started this game. He offered Off sex. But it’s so hard for him to be Third. Although this guy is sometimes cruel to his beloved, he is not selfish and not spoiled. He is kind and innocent. The main reason is that Third is innocent.
Gun clenched his fists and closed the eyes.

"I'm Third, I'm Third, I'm Third," he repeated, hoping to get into the role as quickly as possible.

Off interrupted his thoughts.

'Third, here is your ice cream,' he happily offered the boy a strawberry horn, sat next to him, and thought for a moment.

Is it possible for him to become Kai? Be a playboy? Off is a virgin like Gun. The guys were glued to each other from childhood. All his sexual experiences were only with Gun. How can he please his boyfriend?
Off was a little shocked because it would be his first sex too. He should pretend to be someone else and try to match the image, well, at least 50 percent.
He sighed and looked at the boy, who enjoyed his ice cream while clutching Off's hand tightly.

The guys were hardly oriented in a mall. They rarely went shopping, preferring to buy clothes on the Internet. However, this didn't stop Gun from finding a jewelry store.
He happily pointed to the pair of bracelets, and Off had no choice but to buy the expensive jewelry.

According to the novel, Kai was a rich guy, in real life, Gun was richer than Off. But a game is a game. And most of the tall guy's savings had decreased.

But the purchases didn't end there. Gun came up with an amazing idea that they need to buy a projector and screen, as well as a whole collection of films about superheroes in an expensive limited edition.
And, of course, the tall guy paid again, or better to say that Kai paid for everything.
Why did his boy become such a movie lover? Or maybe he is accustomed to the role?

Then they went to a bookstore, a couple of stores with a selection of interior stuff for the house.
And a flower shop, where Gun bought a bouquet of white daisies and solemnly handed flowers to his boyfriend.

This unexpected move stunned Off, but Gun clearly explained that he just wanted to buy something for him, because all the presents today were only for Gun.

In the evening they returned home. Exhausted Off with many bags and the bouquet in his teeth. Gun was full of strength and energy.

They were too lazy to cook, so they ordered food.
Off was very grateful to Gun, because he didn't force him to install the screen and set up the projector. 

With the words

'Let's do it tomorrow, now I'm going to take a shower,' the boy headed to the bathroom.

Off placed scented candles around the bedroom, opened a bottle of red wine, put chocolate, and placed the bouquet of daisies in a vase. In his opinion, this is how playboys spend their evenings.

Creating an intimate atmosphere in the room, Kai waited for his Third. 

The tall guy was lying on the bed with inner trembling and without clothes.
Why not? Kai is an experienced and skilled guy. Why all this fuss with clothes? And do they even need a foreplay?