Boyfriend

Singto was in high spirits all morning. Finally he found the perfect guy for sex. Krist was perfect! The cute young guy with regular features, a well-built body and such cute narrowed eyes.

New was also very nice, but he already had the owner - Tay.
Singto knew a lot about love affairs. Those two idiots haven't figured it out yet. But Singto was sure that in a couple of months, Tay and New would be crazy about each other.

Of course, after they found Gun in Krist's apartment, Singto didn't have sex with Krist. Although he really wanted to. The guy offered to spend a passionate night together, but Krist punched him in the jaw. 

"It's good that my Krist is so stubborn, it'll be even more interesting," Singto thought, "sooner or later I will put him on all fours, spread his legs, lightly touch his hips, make him bend his back and expose his delicious ass... Oh... fluffy white kittens, fluffy white kittens. I can't go to a meeting with Off with a horny dick. He might think it's because of him I have something big in my pants. Phew, disgusting."

Singto didn't consider himself gay, he was just an experimenter, who wanted to try all the pleasures that can be imagined in sex. Well, of course, without any perversions. Although, if to put a rabbit ears on Krist and stick a cute tail in his ass. This is a really great idea ... and he will be a very erotic cat! Ah ... now the white fluffy kittens don't help to cope with an erection ...

In the morning Singto had to give the information to Off, that he and Tay had difficulty finding about Gun. He didn't know Gun closely, but already felt sympathy for him, because the boy was a little unlucky in his childhood.

This day, Tay was supposed to meet Off, but the guy just disappeared. His phone was disconnected, he didn't appear at the university for several days.
Tay's older sister didn't ask for help finding Tay, so Singto wasn't worried about his friend. Perhaps the guy was busy getting secret information for the next client, and he just didn't tell Singto.

*********
Off was nervous, he sat in a cafe for two hours and was waiting for the guy.

'Hi,' Singto said, sat down next to him and put an envelope on the table, 'are you sure you want to read this?'

'Yes ... Yes …' he cleared his throat and looked at the small white envelope.

'You still have a chance not to read it. If you want, I can leave immediately and take this with me.'

'I will take it!' Off grabbed the envelope and pressed to his chest, 'did you read?'

'I printed it myself, so I know everything, but don't worry. Me, Tay, Gun, and ... and another person knows about it. When you read, you will understand. So I'll probably go,' he patted the guy on the shoulder and left.

Off's hands trembled, when he opened the envelope. All the information was on one small sheet. There were no names or surnames. He saw the date of the event, yes, it was a day that Off can’t forget.

He read it all in one breath. It wasn't as bad as he imagined. Now he understood the reason for Gun's frequent mood swings, stupid actions and, most importantly, his fear of touching. When the cause of the problem is clear, it is easier to deal with. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes tiredly.

He felt nothing for Gun's servant, he didn't want to search for him and take cruel revenge. Off just don't want to waste his time, now he needs to find out what he can do so that Gun forever forgot this unpleasant incident. Or just help him let go of his fear.

Remembering the words of drunk Gun that he no longer wants such a relationship with Off as before. Off was even more sure that he should take a chance and immediately do what he wanted for so long, but was afraid.