Guilty

New was sitting at the table over a textbook. Tomorrow he has an exam, but the guy cannot read even a word. For several days he lives alone. Again. New is not one of those people who can hardly stand loneliness.
It is easy for him to live without anyone, because he doesn't need to adapt to anyone, take into account the preferences of another person.

That was until the day he began to live with Tay.
Although Tay was the source of New's bad mood, he was used to living with him.

New used to fall asleep, listening to the breath of the guy, who was sleeping on the floor next to him. He used to see another toothbrush in the bathroom in the morning. He used to cook breakfast for two.

Today he poured two glasses of juice. He drank one glass himself, and left another to Tay. Perhaps the guy will come in a few minutes and probably want to drink, and the juice is already on the table.
But five minutes passed and another half hour. New took a shower before bed, but Tay didn't come.

New realized that he was very guilty in front of the guy. Although Tay was a jerk. New did worse than Tay ever did to him.
He betrayed Tay. The guy who preferred girls, against his will, made the guy a blowjob. Tay's pride as a boy, as a man, was hurt.

The front door opened. It could only be Tay.
New jumped out of bed in a hurry. He didn't know in what mood Tay was. But New didn't care, because nothing happened to Tay, because he came to New.
With a smile, he left the room to meet him.

'Tay, can you forgive me?' New timidly approached the guy.

Tay said nothing, but grabbed the boy by the hand and led him into the bedroom. New was a little puzzled, but obediently followed him.
He was used to Tay's rudeness, he thought the guy probably just wanted to talk and New was ready to apologize all the night.

Tay pushed the guy roughly with his stomach on the bed, gripped his wrists, and the stiff rope touched New's skin.
Perhaps because New didn't expect it at all, the boy began to feel fear only when his hands were already tightly bound.

'You owe me one favor,' Tay said, and began to unfasten his jeans.

'What are you doing?' New looked at the movement of the guy's fingers and his heart was beating at a furious pace.

'What do you think?' Tay smiled.

New nervously swallowed and blushed.

'Why do you look so innocent again? Did you like it when I sucked you? Try to make me feel good too,' he grabbed stunned New by the shoulders and placed him on the knees.

'And don't bite, otherwise I will hit you. You don't want to come to classes with a swollen eye?' he patted the guy on the cheek.

New lowered his head. He didn't have the courage to look at the guy. He was embarrassed, no, he was very ashamed and just wanted to disappear ...

"Why am I so weak? I can't even protect myself! But ... it's my fault for what is happening now. It's my fault..." New thought.

He looked up and saw the cock, that Tay has pulled out of his pants.

'Oh, I'm not even horny,' Tay said, looking at his soft cock, 'will you take it yourself or do you need my help?'

New closed his eyes and moved his head to the other side to avoid being touched. Tay grabbed the boy's hair and pulled him against the cock.

'I told you, if you resist, I will hit you. I'm really mad at you,' he grabbed New's hair with one hand, took his cock in the other, and brought it to the boy's mouth.

Tay's threat to leave a bruise on his face affected New.
Breathing hard and wincing, the guy opened his mouth slightly, but it was enough for Tay to shove his completely unexcited part of the body into New's mouth.