Method

Gun removed the hand of his sleeping boyfriend from his chest and got out of bed as quietly as he could.

It was about 2 a.m., but the boy couldn't sleep.
He poured a glass of water and sat at the table. He sadly looked into the darkness and thought about his life. Gun intentionally didn't turn on the light in the kitchen, so that the guy in the next room was resting, that he had good dreams, and at least in the dream he didn't worry about his naughty boy.

Gun knew that Off was worried. He understood and sometimes caught the sad look of his boyfriend. There was no pity or compassion in his eyes. There was an unspoken desire and some kind of melancholy.

Gun ruffled his hair and closed the eyes. Darkness was inside and around him.
The darkness didn’t scare Gun at all. He was not a coward. Well, what could happen to him at night in a closed apartment? Nothing.
Night ghosts or shadows? Haha! He himself can scare evil creatures, and with a good one he can simply make friends.

Gun was thinking. He was thinking about sex.
Of course, he knew that Off loves him very much, but sooner or later he will want more intimacy than now. Gun can continue to masturbate and give him a blowjob. But obviously this is not enough. 
How can a person love and not be able to touch a desired body? To see, but not to touch.

And worst of all, when the guys started dating, Gun realized that he didn't want to lose his boyfriend. He loves Off and cannot live a single day without him. Off is his soul mate, destined for fate and many other beautiful phrases that describe the unity of two souls and bodies.

Gun was thinking about sex with Off. He flinched. Naturally, he knew how guys had sex. He watched some videos and realized that during this process it was impossible to avoid touching his painful part of the body. Touching his penis means that the dirt from this part will be transferred to the whole body. Gun swallowed water to remove a lump in his throat. 

He knew it was time to overcome his fear. He didn't want to ask doctors for help. It would mean going back to his childhood and reliving the terrible experience.

Ask Off for advice? No, the guy will ask a lot of unnecessary questions, will worry and suffer. He will not refuse dirty Gun, for some reason the boy was sure of it, but he will feel sorry for Gun.

To Ask New? His friend has his own problems. Let him understand his feelings first.
Gun excluded his closest people. Sometimes, close people, because of their love and care, give advice that prevent from acting and don't give the desired result.

Of course, they only wish us good and better, but sometimes in order to achieve results we need to do something that may not fit into the generally accepted notions of good and evil.
So sometimes it's even useful to ask advice from people who are not interested in the life of the questioner. They can tell a truth, often a bitter truth, but so necessary at this moment. Not a lie to continue reveling in illusion, but a guide to action in real life.

Ask Tay? Despite the fact that Gun called him a moron, he saw him not just a rude and dominant bully.
There was something in Tay that annoyed Gun. He was angry with him because he knew that this guy was cool.

He looks like a person who is not afraid of anything, he is not stupid and managed to organize a good network of informants. Gun found out about this after he was found in Krist's apartment. He thought he was hiding well. Tay was the one who helped his friends find the escapee.

Gun may ask Tay for a favor and pay him. He didn't need to explain the details. The boy was sure, when he paid Tay for advice, this moron would forget about Gun and his stupid questions. Tay was the best choice.

Regardless of the late hour, Gun decided not to hesitate, but to figure it out immediately, and sent a message to Tay.

Gun: I have a business for you. I will pay as much as you say.