Concern

The two guys sat comfortably on the sofa. Tay and New will have the last exam tomorrow. Finally, they will be able to breathe freely and relax.

New looked up from his textbook and looked at Tay. A month has passed since the unpleasant incident. Since then, the guys haven't announced who they are to each other. Friends? Lovers? Roommates?
To the obvious question of the friends - do they date or not? The guys either shook their heads in the negative or answered with a short "no". They don't need to determine their relationship. Tay and New know exactly who they are to each other. They know this from soft kisses, from the timid interweaving of the fingers and happy smiles. Each cell of the body, each thought is only about one thing - they are two people who love each other.

For this month New learned a lot about Tay. He is not only the caring, funny and smart guy but also the dangerous, jealous owner. He is not one of those crazy lovers who quarrel every five minutes, because their soulmate looked at the other person with interest. Tay is one of those madmen who will blame everyone around him.

No one can look at New for more than five minutes, no one can talk to him about personal matters. Only on business, quickly and in a short time, without flirting and ambiguous hints. No one should buy him coffee in the morning. And he doesn’t care that the friends have this tradition. Gun is forbidden to hug New. Off can call no more than once a day, and the conversation shouldn't last more than five minutes.

Annoying Tay's features amused New. Tay was so sweet every time he pulled New out of Gun’s tight embrace. Each time, New smiled stupidly, noticing how the guy's gloomy face turned into the proud face of a winner, when he again managed to defend the privilege of hugging him. Tay's tactics were simple but very effective.
In those moments, when Gun demanded New's attention, Tay hugged two friends at the same time. Gun was breathing heavily and nervous. He didn’t like how the stupid guy was pressed against his various, sometimes even intimate parts of the body. Here's a little more, and Tay's cock will slip between the two halves. And this is completely unacceptable, only Off is allowed to touch Gun's ass.
That’s why Gun gave up every time but tried to hint that he would definitely win next time. In general, these two behaved like little kids.

Tay was funny in his desire to protect New from Singto's vulgar jokes. Each time, Tay covered the boy's ears with the hands when Singto told a joke about sex or retold a plot of a porn movie that he had recently watched.

Once New even felt incredibly proud and important, when Tay rather rudely scolded his classmates. They, as usual, wanted to ask the responsive guy to solve a difficult task for the whole group. But Tay's bold look, the loud voice and the terrifying tone for a long time saved New from someone else's work.

New himself was ready to get down on his knees in front of Tay and swear that he would never even think about doing difficult tasks for the whole group. Tay was very convincing.

Only a month has passed, New cannot imagine his life without Tay. His concern is normal, it should always be that way. Tay was born to take care of New.

But along with the pleasant emotions, New was tormented by the question - why did such a brave, handsome, impudent guy like Tay fall in love with such a simple guy and a fan of the series like New? And the fact that they didn’t have intimacy added uncertainty to him.

Yes, they had tender kisses in the morning, as a greeting and a good day wish. They had completely unexpected touches of bodies, when both, falling asleep, with almost no control over their actions, intertwined hands and legs. But there was no sex. New hesitated to take the initiative. Tay was in no hurry, either worried about what had happened months ago or simply lost interest in New.
And New recently understood that he has more and more wanted to drown in Tay's dark eyes, to feel the weight of his body, to hear a love confession from him.