Won't Get Fooled Again [6]

Samarra's put a packet of papers in front of Garcia as she was about to eat. "You ready to do some work?"

"Why not? I haven't slept this week," Garcia muttered "I might as well give up eating, too,"

"Oh, poor baby. Try not to let the tears hit the paper," Samarra teased "It gets a little messy,"

"Hmm. What are they?" Garcia laughed

"These are emails fro Bale's account. Reid forwarded them to me,"

"What are we looking for?"

"Well, right now, this guy walker's in the wind, so we gotta look at him from every angle, see if we can figure out his next move,"

"Signature behavior. If Walker got bomb-making tips from Bale, then maybe he got tips on staying clear of the cops,"

"Uh-oh, somebody's been taking notes,"

"Medical school, schmedical school,"

"Ha, ha, well, don't hurt yourself, Garcia." Sam handed Garcia some of the papers "Now find me something,"

***

"So far, nothing from the search," The Lead Agent told the team as they walked into the quarters

"Well, what do we know about Walker?" Agent Gideon asked

"He's a quiet career criminal. Spent 4 years in prison for a series of forged checks when he was in his early 20s. He's now 46. Past 18 years, he owned a store that sold coins, maps, and historical documents. We raided the place as soon as you gave us Walker's name. Most of his inventory was fake, forgeries valued in the millions,"

"But the walls had started to close in on him." Hotchner claimed "We talked to some of his clients, and he was in debt up to his ears and promising stuff he didn't have time to forge,"

"Then Barbara Keller found out that the coins he had sold her were fake." Elle continued "She threatened to out him,"

"and if she had, all the forgeries would have been discovered, he would have done 20 years,"

"So he had to shut her up?" Gideon questioned

Hotchner nodded

"He planted all those bombs just to kill one little, old lady?"

"Yeah, and to throw us off, he made it look like it was much bigger than it was." Hotchner proclaimed

"You hear me? I said stop now!" An officer ordered causing the team to turn and see a man with a bomb around his neck.

"Please..." the man pleaded "Help me," he uncovered the bomb that was around his jacket, the entire room raised their weapons.

"Everyone back...now. We need bomb squad in here,"

"Please...it's not me,"

"Don't come any closer. Put your hands up, and walk slowly back out,"

"I can't. He'll kill me,"

"Who will?" Gideon asked

"I don't know. He held a gun to me...put this on me. He said...you'll know who he is,"

"Well, what does he want?"

"A helicopter. A passport. He's watching. Once he gets what he wants, he's got instructions to defuse the bomb,"

"Walker's close by,"

"Let's get snipers around the perimeter." The Lead Agent ordered

"Ok, we understand. We're not gonna leave you." Gideon assured the victim