Extreme Aggressor Pt. 5

"Hotch, he's gonna kill her," Gideon said on the phone. He's heading there now. We need a location,"

"I don't have enough time to get it out of him," Hotchner said.

"Find something, Hotch, or that girl is dead,"

***

"Sam, can you show me the last 12 images lined up next to each other?" Reid asked.

"Yeah," Samarra said as she typed at the laptop.

Reid looked at the images "Right there. Right there. Do you see that? The light bulb hanging from the wire?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"It's shifting positions like it's swaying...like the earth is tilting,"

"Not the earth, Doc," Morgan said as he came up behind them. "The ocean,"

***

"She's on a boat? Where?" Hotchner asked on the phone.

"It's a pier or a dock. He wouldn't be able to transmit the webcam image from the middle of the ocean," Samarra explained

"You're sure about this,"

"It's the best we got, Agent Hotchner. But even if we're right, getting the exact location is on you,"

"What is it Morgan always ask you and Garcia?"

"To work him a little magic," Sam hung up and noticed Morgan looking at her "what?"

"Agent Hotchner?" Morgan asked with a smirk

"He scares me alright,"

***

"Just to let you know...Gideon's talking to Vogel..." Hotchner said as he entered the interrogation room once more. "And Vogel's nailing you to the wall,"

"Yeah, whatever," Richard said.

"He said it was your idea to keep the girls on a boat. He's talking, Richard. Reciprocity. Tell me where she is, and we make a deal. Is it a dock? A pier?"

"It's a shipyard. Allied Shipyard,"

***

Elle and Gideon got out of the car as soon as they reached Allied Shipyard.

***

"Reid, Morgan, he's inside," Samarra said as she looked at the webcam footage and saw Vogel with the girl. "Get Elle on the phone,"

Morgan stood up as he called Elle "Listen to me. You need to wait for backup,"

"If we wait, the girl is dead," Elle replied.

"And if we had waited in Boston-"

"I can't. You told me to trust my instincts,"

***

"Stop!" Gideon ordered as he reached Vogel holding the girl on the boat. "Stop,"

"Get back! I'll shoot her," Vogel ordered

"I wouldn't. If I were you, I'd aim the gun at me. You shoot the girl, you got nothing,"

"Get...Back!"

"Shoot me instead," Gideon said as Elle positioned herself. "Come on. What, are you a lousy shot?" Gideon removed his gun "50 feet away. You got a perfect shot. Shoot me,"

"You think I'm stupid?"

"I think you're an absolute moron. I know all about ya, Tim. You're at the gym 5 times a week. You drive a flashy car, you stink of cologne, and you can't get it up. Not even viagra's workin' for ya. Do you know what that tells me? That tells me you are hopelessly compensating, and it's not just in your head. It is physical. What did the girls call you in High School? What'd they come up with when you fumbled your way into some girl's pants, and she started laughing when she got a good look at just how little you had to offer?"

"Shut up!"

"Short stack? Very little Vogel? I got it. Tiny Tim,"

Vogel pushed the girl away and aimed his gun at Gideon, but before he could take the shot Elle took hers, but Vogel was still able to shoot his weapon at Gideon.

"Gideon!" Elle shouted as she ran over to him. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Gideon nodded towards the girl "Go look after the girl,"

Elle ran over to the sobbing girl, comforting her as best as she could.

***

Gideon watched as medical staff wheeled the girl into the ambulance, a bandage wrapped around his arm from where the bullet had grazed him.

Morgan and Hotchner were to the side watching "So what kind of report do they want on him?"

"I suppose whether he's fit to be a field agent. You know, Haley and I were looking at a baby names book. Guess what Gideon means in Hebrew," Hotchner said

"Mighty Warrior," Reid said as he and Samarra approached the duo.

"Appropriate," Sam noted

"So what are you gonna tell them?" Morgan asked once the two walked off

"What would you say?" Hotchner asked

Morgan looked over to where Gideon had walked off "Gideon saved her life. That's good enough for me,"

***

Morgan was asleep on one couch, as Reid had taken the other. Samarra was on her laptop with headphones in.

"Hey," Hotchner said to Gideon as he took a seat across from him.

"You and Haley pick the baby's name yet?" Gideon asked

"You know, it's funny...Haley liked the name Charles. But, you know...All I could think of..."

Gideon chuckled "Manson,"

"Then there was Henry,"

"Lee Lucas,"

"Uh...Jeffrey,"

"Dahmer,"

"There's just too many of them,"

"Kind of hard to feel good about catching one when you know there are 50 more still out there," Gideon said as Hotchner moved "How's your report going? Didn't think you could hide that from an old profiler, now, did ya?"

"Did you really?" Hotchner asked

"No Sam told me,"

"Don't drag me into this," Samarra told him

"You know, you saved that girl today," Hotchner said "You can feel good about that,"

"It is good. It's a good thing,"