Won't Get Fooled Again [5]

Garcia's telephone rang and Samarra couldn't help but groan from boredom.

"Well it's about time," Sam huffed.

Garcia only smiled as she rolled over to the phone "Office of Supreme Genius Puzzle Solver and Mystic Arts,"

"I never agreed to that!" Samarra yelled at the blonde

"Do you have a riddle for us?"

"I found out Bale has been accessing the internet by getting around a firewall that's set up on prison library computer," Reid said

Sam perked up hearing Reid's voice and quickly rolled over to be next to Garcia.

"The guy even has an e-mail address,"

"Wow. Sneaky bastard," Sammara mused as she began typing at her computer

"Yeah. He's headed to the library right now, maybe to contact the unsub. Now, is there a way to possibly monitor his keystrokes while he's online?"

Garcia looked at Sam.

Samarra shrugged "I can send hi a virus, but he'll have to open the e-mail for it to work,"

"Let's do it," Reid said

"What do you want in the subject line?"

"Hm, let's think,"

"Something that'll make him open it obviously," Garcia teased

"Yeah," Sam said

"He's impotent...something that'll make him feel in control," Reid explained

"I got something," Garcia smiled as she pushed Samarra aside and began to type up the email.

Sam watched as Garcia typed the subject line 'Sexy willing teen hot for inmate XXX'. "You have been to a psychologist right?"

"Look who's talking."

Samarra perked up as the program began to work "I just lost all hope in humanity,"

"You got this guy's number, he's visited six porn sites in the past half hour," Garcia listed

"Anything else?" Reid asked

"Hold on." Sam said "He's posting to a message board. Naughtyhobbies.net. It looks like some sort of site for bomb enthusiasts. 'To all my friends out there, beware, they are onto you.,"

"We need the names of everyone who's been on that message board in the past month,"

Garcia and Samarra were quick on their fingers.

***

"186 e-mails. Through the ISP," Reid explained over the phone to Gideon "we were able to track down the names and some of the addresses, but none of them were in Palm Beach,"

"How about occupations?" Gideon asked

"It wasn't a required field, so really, only about ⅓ of them are filled in,"

"Well, the unsub takes pride in his work. He would fill it in,"

"You're right. Let's see, we have 'trucker, physician, antiquities dealer, store owner, orderly..."

"Wait. Antiquities dealer?"

"Yeah, why, what is it?"

***

"Personally, I couldn't think of anything more boring than coins and old papers." Mrs. Walker looked back at Elle "Are you single?"

"Yes," Elle replied

"I have a word of advice. Don't marry the first guy that proposes. I wanted a pool table back there, but David insisted on making it his workshop,"

***

"Hey, Reid," Hotchner greeted over the phone and quickly took out a pen to write on a pad of paper "Ok, shoot. David..." he was beginning to write the last name when he realized he recognized the name "Elle." Hotchner put the phone back to his ear "I gotta call you back,"

***

Elle's cell phone rang.

"What's he up to now?" Mrs. Walker wondered as they heard a noise in David's workshop.

"It sounds like a car," Elle reasoned

"I hope he's not committing suicide. I won't be able to collect life insurance,"

"Yeah," Elle said as he picked up her cellphone.

"Elle, it's him." Hotchner said over the phone "It's Walker,"

Elle watched as a car drove out "Get out of the way!"

David ran his wife over causing her to fall into the front yard.

Elle was quick to draw her weapon and fired at the vehicle.

***

Medics carried Mrs. Walker away as Hotchner walked over to Elle.

"You ok?" Hotchner asked

"Yeah, I'm all right, but Mrs. Walker..." Elle responded

"Yeah. Guy's a real peach. Morrison's got a county-wide search out for the car, uniforms are gonna try to find out where his haunts are, and ATF should be here any minute. You sure you're all right?"

Elle nodded "Mrs. Walker said her husband spent most of his time in the garage,"

"Let's check it out." He followed Elle and another officer into the garage "Well, we got the organized part right,"

"What's this?" Elle pointed to a contraption on a table.

"I've seen these. It's for electroplating. Look at the date on the coin,"

"It's half-gone,"

"He was using this to build up the metal so he could change the dates on the coins,"

"To increase the value,"

"Exactly,"

"Like what he did with Barbara Keller's coins,"

"Look over here," the officer said "Check this out,"

Hotchner and Elle walked over to where Mr. Walker had tacked up newspaper articles about Bale. "'The Best'. So this is why he chose to use Bale's design,"

"He was working on something," Elle noted as she pulled a tarp

"Make sure Morrison tells your officers that this guy is smart, dangerous, and he has absolutely nothing to lose,"