Epilogue

Before Naruto and Sasuke got married, they told their parents and let me tell you. Kushina was overjoyed and Minato was happy for the two. Kurama on the other hand, was just being an overprotective brother. When Sasuke told his parents, they were all accepting but Mikoto, like Kushina, was very happy.
When they got married, they went out with each other and Sasuke might've gotten a little drunk. Sasuke got a little "horny" and since Sasuke was a lot stronger and Naruto was just submissive. They "wrestled".
Few days later, they didn't know how but Naruto had gotten pregnant. How? I don't know how he just did. But Naruto and Sasuke were really happy. Fun fact! It was a boy.
Once Naruto gave birth. They had already had names for him! His name is Itaru Uchiha

This is him as a teen btw!He had represented Sasuke with his facial features (You can't see it in the picture but ye) but with Narutos whiskers

He had represented Sasuke with his facial features (You can't see it in the picture but ye) but with Narutos whiskers. He also had one eye blue (Naruto) and one eye black (Sasuke) which surprised them both but they still loved him. He had Sasuke's hair color with a blonde highlight.
Once Itaru got older, he was openly gay. I guess he took after his dads UwU. But yeah! They live happily!
a/n: if you guys want me to, I can make a second book/fanfic of this! Just let me know!