Prologue

"Darren don't please! Hazel needs you, Dylan needs you, I need you!" Mommy shouted at Daddy, who held a gun to his head.

"You want money Cassandra?! We'll see how much money you'll get after I'm dead!"

"Hazel go upstairs." My brother tells me softly, crying. "Why?" I whispered. I didn't understand. "Just go." He pushed me.

I ran up, grabbing my dolls.

"Daddy won't stop yelling. No one will. They'll be okay." I smile. Then suddenly boom. I jumped high and suddenly-

~~~~~

I shot my eyes open at the sound of my alarm. That stupid memory over and over. I was ready to hold a gun against my head too.

My Dad didn't want to commit suicide. But if it wasn't for the human I call Mom, he would have been here with me, teaching me everything he knew, his corny jokes, that weird thing he did with his eyebrows.

I stood up from my bed, slipping on my slippers.

"Dylan get up" I shake him. "Fuck off will you? I heard the alarm" He covers his body under the blankets. "Just saying." I roll my eyes.

I walked into the cold bathroom, winter air getting into the open window. "And stop leaving the window open!" I shout, shivering. I close it shut, muttering curses to myself.

I take a look at the dreadful mirror. Eyebrows on fleek.

I sigh at my appearance like every morning. Small pink lips, wavy light brown frizzy hair, a small 'beauty' mark on the upper left of my lip. Tan-ish skin. Why can't I just be- perfect?

I hate everything and anything about me.

I took a quick shower, just to try to wash away the ugly and take the frizz outta my hair.

I dressed in dark blue jeans, a black shirt, and a headband with a white bow on top to keep my hair down.

I ran downstairs, early as always. My Mom is drinking coffee alone, staring at the window like always.

"Good morning Hazel" She says softly. Her jet black hair was pinned up, her long eyelashes wet with tears. "You okay?" I ask. "Just yawned." She lied. I nod slightly, running my hand down the wooden rail. "Jonah is waiting for me outside so I'm gonna go." "Where's Dylan?" "Upstairs, changing." I say grabbing my Alice In Wonderland book bag.

She lets out a desperate sigh. "Bye." I whisper.

Jonah stood outside, playing with his earphones. I place my phone in my back pocket, and grab his hand.

He was my best friend. The only one who's never left my side. He understood everything I've gone through, all my problems. Anything I loved- he loved. Anything I hated- he did too. He was adorable and kinda tall.

"I'm surprised you haven't gone deaf with how loud you listen to your music" I laughed, pulling his left earphone out. "Shut up." He smiled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I dunno if this was even a prologue? ;/
Well welcome to a brand new story! It looks boring I know I really know but please stay? The next chapter will be just the beginning so please... don't Leave Me. Ha -3-

~Bambi ♥