//mysterious boy with cream colored hair//

Luke and his best friend Calum stood against their lockers casually talking when suddenly they hear a commotion down the hallway.

Luke peeked over Calum's shoulder, who was also looking down the hall, seeing a whole group of people surrounded in a circle around someone who Luke couldn't see clearly. but he could hear the faint voices saying, "hit him, kick him, punch him, push him, etc."

"let's go see," Luke told Calum as he turned around to see big doe eyes, "to stop it." he added.

Luke and Calum walked down the hallway, pushing people to get to the middle of the circle, to see Dillon the schools jock kicking a boy that was curled into a ball on the floor.

"Dillon." Luke snapped, watching as the blonde turned around giving Luke a death glare.

"what do you want, freak." Dillon snapped back, making everyone around Luke and Calum chuckle and oh like it was a good 'joke'.

"I want you to leave him alone, what did he ever do to you?" Luke asked Dillon, watching as a boy with cream colored hair shakily tried to stand up.

Dillon shrugged, "well he moved here, that's what. we don't need fags in this school."

"and how do you know he's a fag?" Luke asked Dillon, anger boiling inside of him.

"look at his hair, who dies their hair that unnatural of a color?" Dillon laughed, pushing the boy back on the ground.

Luke sighed and pushed passed Dillon, helping the boy up, lacing his arm around his shoulders, beginning to walk towards Calum.

"you're the freak Dillon, hurting people, that's sick." Luke spit at Dillon before walking off, hearing him yell behind his back.

"just because you're covered in tattoos and piercings doesn't make you badass hemmings."

"and just because you wear a letter-mans jacket doesn't make you cool, macey." Luke replied, also using his last name.

Luke and Calum walked off, heading to the music room where they always eat during lunch, but today they could skip.

"so," Luke said sitting the boy on a chair, who keeps his head down, his short fringe falling over his face lightly, "I'm Luke, and this is Calum. who are you?"

the boy wouldn't look up, so Luke simply set his index finger under the boys chin and lifted his head revealing dark green eyes, dull.

"we won't hurt you," Luke told the boy with a smile, "we're not like those people."

the boy nodded, cheeks tinted pink from Luke's contact. Luke smiled and pulled away, looking down at the boy, seeing how cute he was.

no, Luke is not gay, but there is something about this boy, and Luke seems to be attracted to him.

"I'm Michael."

Luke liked his name, his voice, how his bright red lips moved while talking, he liked the boy. but he can't seem to figure out this nervous feeling he's having, he never gets nervous.

"I uh...I like your tattoos, and piercings, I think they're badass." Michael suddenly said to Luke, making Luke blush.

"thanks, and I like your hair."

Michael smiled looking away shyly, then back up at those bright blue eyes that he seems to melt in, Michael might have actually found a new friend. or friends.

the three boys spent the last 20 minutes laughing and joking around, Michael even learned a few things about Luke and Calum, but the two boys learned nothing about Michael. only a small fact that he plays guitar, and that his last name is Clifford.

Luke finds the boy cream colored hair mysterious.

-

I hope this muke thing goes well.. I've never written about a bromance, or romance, whatever you call it lol

buuuut yeah

bye loveliesss

-s