One.

Corrine Antoinette Moon

"Good morning everyone." I smiled walking into the conference room, "I brought donuts."

Everyone in the room gave a smile back and said thank you as they got up and grabbed one, heading back to their seat and washing it down with their coffee brought by Tabitha this morning.

I didn't mind bringing donuts during our visual meetings here. Everyone was nice, well except for one. Mr. Alexander. Hearing his first name sent me through a wave of emotions, so I stuck to addressing him as Mr. Alexander when he crossed my mind. But for business purposes, I called him by his first name, Dean. Luckily, he wasn't here right now so this may be a peaceful meeting.

"Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?" Dean looked around to find an empty seat.

Speak of the devil.

"No, you didn't, Corrine brought donuts and we're doing a bit of chatting." Morris gave a smile to him.

"Okay good, thanks Corrine." Dean spoke and went to grab one.

"Not a problem." I responded dryly.

After a bit of chit chatting and finishing our small breakfast, it was time to get down to business.

We all sat at the table, Dean, myself and the other six members of the board. We all were looking for the next big thing and as of now, Dean and I were head to head on ideas.

"I feel that teens would love it." Dean shrugged with confidence.

"Why would a teen even consider going for belts?" I gave a confused look.

"Everyone needs a belt."

"It's not eye catching nor will it make a statement."

"Says the woman wearing the most basic attire in the room." He shot at me, a light chuckle escaped his lips.

"Is my job to make a statement? No. So please, try again." I shot back.

"Always the feisty ones to come after Dean." He said, a smirk sat on his face and Lord knows I wanted to smack it off, "Look." He stood and went to the board showing us a few images of what seemed to be teens in London.

"The belts are the, as they say thing over there. Why not bring it here?"

"Half the time the average male teen sags with a Gucci or expensive name brand belt on his waist. As for females, they just grab a basic belt. We need a statement."

"Well what would you suggest Corrine?" Tabitha, a member of the board asked.

"I say we go for hats and lately, I've been thinking about fanny packs."

"Fanny packs?" a chuckle escaped Dean's lips, "Yeah let's go back to wearing plaid blazers now too little Miss throwback Thursday."

"How about you sit down and listen to what I have to say?" I narrowed my eyes at him and we stared each other down.