Two.

Corrine

"Now we both know that won't be good for either one of us." I shook my head in disapproval as I walked into the bathroom stall and went to clean myself.

"Corrine, let's stop playing games."

"No games are being played Dean, you know that's not good for either one of us. We hate each other." I said, flushing the toilet and walking towards the sink to wash my hands.

"You and I both know, it's not hate."

"You've told me you hated me a million times." I rolled my eyes.

"I was kidding and I know you were too."

"You are the Devil."

"But you don't mind coming to Hell with me, especially after what I do with my tongue to you."

"Whatever, look it's not good for us."

"Your eyes are saying different." he looked at me and I felt him staring into my soul. I turned away from him and walked over to dry my hands, "Corrine please."

"Dean, it's complicated."

"It's him, isn't it?" he asked.

"Him who?" I asked, fully aware of who he was talking about.

"Do I really need to say his name?" he cut his eyes at me, his back was facing me as his head was turned towards me halfway.

I stayed silent.

"Antonio." Venom laced his voice as it came about of his mouth.

"He is another reason not to do this."

"Just leave him."

"He's a great guy."

"But your heart isn't with him. It's with me and you and I both know that." he turned towards me, his jaw tightened.

"I love him."

"You trying to convince me or yourself by saying that?"

"Fuck you."

"We both know you're with him for the wrong reasons."

"And that would be?" I questioned.

"Because he's a nice guy. He'll take care of you. He's not even your type! You know you hate the soft types. You and I both know that or else you wouldn't be in this situation with me right now."

"You fucked up! Not me. So, don't make this seem like this is all my fault. We had something and you wanted to continue to whore around. Let me guess, you saw that those bitches weren't half the woman I was huh? This isn't a damn situation. I'm done with this." I said and walked towards the door.

He grabbed my hand, " I let them all go for you. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry Corrine. I've apologized to you more than anyone else on this Earth. I'm sorry."

"I said I'm done." I gave him an angry stare.

"Yeah right." a light laugh came from him, "You're not done. Because when you go home, he may be right in front of you but you'll be thinking of me. Thinking about how you wish it was me that you were laying on and sleeping with at night. Thinking about how good I please you and how you can't resist my touch. Thinking of all the memories.You and I both know that you want me and not him. But yeah, you're right. You're done." he let me go and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked back in the mirror and looked at myself.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

I splashed water on my face and then grabbed a paper towel, dabbing myself with it.