Seventeen.

Wedding Day

Omniscient

Wrapped in Dean's arms, the sound of her alarm woke Corrine.

It was officially wedding day and Corrine wanted to stay wrapped in the arms of her true lover.

"Mmm." Dean groaned hearing the alarm.

"Let go." Corrine sung softly, trying to pry Dean off of her.

"Stay with me." he said.

"I have a wedding to get to." she sighed, though they didn't have sex the night before, she still wanted this moment to last for a while.

"Corrine."

"Dean." she said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"So this is it huh?" he looked at her as he stood in the bathroom's doorway.

"I don't know what else to do."

"Not get married is a suggestion."

"Dean..."

"No Corrine. I've done every fucking thing yet you're still marrying him."

"Dean."

"No Corrine. You just wanted to use me didn't you?"

"I wasn't using you."

"Then what do you call it?"

"You finally see it huh..."

"Excuse me?" Dean scoffed.

"You heard me. This is the same thing you did. You always chose everyone else even though I was right there!" Corrine yelled, her voice cracking.

"Corrine."

"No! I'm fucking talking!" she yelled, Dean's eyes growing wide. She'd never talked to him with this much passion and aggression in her tone.

"You sat here and always fucking chose them! Every single fucking time you chose them. Was I not good enough? Huh? Was I not pretty enough? Did I not throw myself at you as much as they did? What was it huh? What the fuck was it that made me not enough?! I loved you, I was there through every fucking thing you were going through yet you still chose them. But now you're hurt and upset and fucked up because it's finally happening to you. It's finally you seeing how it made me feel. It hurts. It fucking hurts!" Corrine yelled, not caring who heard her. She'd been holding this on her heart for such a long time, that once she released, she couldn't stop.

"Corrine."

"I don't want to hear it. I loved you through everything. Risked everything."

"Corrine."

"What Dean?"

"I'm..." he looked at her, a tear rolling down his eye, as he finally understood what it was.

He felt like he was too late.

"I'm sorry." He finally said, before walking out of the hotel room.

Getting into his car, he sat there for a moment, allowing his face to turn red as the tears continued to fall down his face.

He pulled out his phone and called Allison, he was thankful that she quickly answered.

"Before you talk about how quick I answered, I was sending a text so don't flatter yourself." she said and began laughing but stopped when she didn't hear anything on his end but sniffles and attempts at deep breaths.

"What happened?" she asked and he began to tell her the story.

Once he finished, she was quiet for a moment.