Thirteen.

Corrine

"Fuck!" I moaned in delight as I was bent over the counter, feeling Dean inside me.

"Corrine." he grunted, pulling my hair roughly, as I bit my lip.

Feeling him release, I did the same, only the sounds of us panting being heard in the kitchen.

"Dean..." I turned to him as he held me.

"Leave him, marry me." his eye shined at me as I saw him smirk.

"That doesn't sound too bad." I smiled.

"Just you and I, we could get away from here. Work at another Fire & Desire or start our own company." he rocked us around.

"I'm still an engaged woman."

"This is the part where you tell me that you're leaving him Beauty." he squeezed my butt, causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"I need to leave him don't I?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel like the other guy."

"Shut up." I laughed, "I just don't want to hurt him."

"You're hurting me."

"I'm being serious." I looked at him, he let go of me allowing a bit of space between us.

"So am I. You got engaged to him. How do you think that makes me feel?"

"Dean don't do that, you could've had me. But you wanted to lust after everyone else."

"I made a mistake. How can I make it up to you?"

"Dean, I just want to be sure."

"Of?"

"That I won't be fucked over if I choose you."

"If?"

"Yes. If."

He let out a breath, "Okay Corrine."

"If you want me. Prove it to me."

"You're fucking engaged. How am I going to pursue an engaged woman?"

"Barriers were made to be broken." I said, quoting him from a while ago.

He smirked, "All I needed was permission."

"I'm gonna go. Think about what I said."

"Before you go..." he came closer to me again, turning me away from him and bending me over the counter.

"Dean..."I breathed out as he began to rub my pearl.

"Just to help you make your decision..." he whispered in my ear, "Does he touch you like I do?"

---
After another round, I took a shower and left his home, heading back to my own.

Antonio wasn't here which I was grateful for, I went to the kitchen and made dinner, keeping it simple with chicken salad and a variety of add-ons if he wanted.

Dean was starting to pull me in again and for some reason...

I was allowing it.

Was it because of the situation with Antonio's family?

It seemed like ever since then I was turned off by him. Did I plan to sleep with Dean? No, but honestly...

I didn't regret it.

Hearing him walk through the door, I sighed softly.

"Corrine." he called out, seriousness in his tone.