Nine.

Corrine

My palms were sweating and God knows, I was screaming internally. I was a whore, I was a cheater, oh he's such a good man.

"Yes." I finally said getting out of my head.

"Yes?" he smiled joyfully.

"Yes." I nodded as guilt and excitement filled tears ran down my face.

He put the ring on my finger before getting up and hugging me. We shared a passionate kiss which led to me straddling him as we kissed on the couch.

"Take me home." I whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded my head and he smiled. I got off of him and we got up, heading to the car, unfortunately we had to ride separately but, I didn't mind. I could do the dash as I please, rushing home to my man, excited for his touch.

--------------------

I walked through the door, seeing rose petals leading upstairs to our bedroom. When I opened the door, there he was. I was wondering how he set this up but I didn't pay it much mind, when I saw him, he was almost naked except for the black boxers that he wore.

"All of this for me?"

"You deserve the world."

"This is perfect."

He walked towards me and kissed me, as he began taking off my dress, revealing my red bra and panty lace set. I could feel his member pressing against me, causing me to get wetter by the minute. He lifted me and laid me on the bed delicately as he took my shoes off, kissing me from my toes to my thighs, going up until he stopped at my lips and then continuing to kiss my forehead.

Antonio wasn't really good orally and was pretty nervous on doing it again after the last incident, so we just didn't do oral. Extremely vanilla, like I stated before.

As he kissed me, he slid him inside me, causing my breathing to become hitched, my eyes opening a bit wider as he slid every inch in me.

"Antonio." I breathed out.

He smiled and kissed me again as he continued.

His strokes were long yet slow, causing me to feel every inch of him and allowing my kitten to devour all of him.

We started off in missionary, making our way into cowgirl and then ending in doggy, my favorite position.

He was whispering sweet nothings in my ear, causing me to explode all over his condom protected manhood, him climaxing soon after.

We laid in bed and made out a bit more before I laid on top of him and he fell asleep.

--
Hours passed and I was still awake, staring at the ring on my finger.

I was really engaged. Myles, you jinxster son of a bitch.

I got up, grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom, texting Myles and Hazel in our iMessage chat, The Melanin Hotties & Myles, the crusty🥴. Hazel named it that after Myles teased her one day and it never changed.

iMessage
Today 3:38 AM

Me: 🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘EMERGENCY!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Hazel:Bitch I just fell off the bed, why the fuck did you add a fireworks effect?!

Myles: Lmao, dumb ass.😂