Four.

Dean

Dean

Clocking out of work, I walked out of the office and to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited it for it to arrive on the floor. When it arrived, I got on and pressed the LL button that would take me to the lower level. As I waited, I pulled out my phone and shook my head in disapproval seeing that it was dead.

Getting off the elevator, I walked into my car and got in. I plugged my phone to the car charger and started the car, heading to grab something to eat before I went home. I reversed the car out of the parking spot and headed out of the garage. I pulled out and looked both ways before making a right turn. I began to drive with no direct destination as I began thinking of places to eat.

A call came through my phone and I pressed the answer button on my steering wheel not looking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Dean." Tandi's sultry voice said through the phone.

"Hello Tandi." I responded, my voice laced with seduction, "Fuck!" I yelled, swerving to avoid a car almost hitting me.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, fucking idiot almost hit my car." I responded annoyed.

"Any plans tonight?"

"No." I stated flatly.

"How about I come over?"

I wanted to say no but she'll cook and it's not bad.

Dinner and a fuck...Is it worth it? Who am I kidding? Food and sex is always worth it.

"Hmm, I'd like that."

"Have anything in the fridge? I'll whip up something."

"I planned to go shopping." I lied.

"It's fine. I'll make the alfredo you love with a few breadsticks."

"Sounds great, call me when you're there."

"Okay, can't wait."

"Same here." I said and hung up.

I smiled to myself and drove home.

When I arrived, I parked in the garage and went through the side door. I had a simple home, a two bedroom one bathroom a nice sized kitchen. I didn't need a big home, but I didn't want to be in an apartment or condo. I wanted my own place. My place, my rules.

I headed straight to the shower, making sure I was nice and clean for the company that would soon be over.

When I finished, I threw on my Calvin Klein pajama bottoms and skipped out on a shirt, it would just be a waste.

I laid in the freshly made bed and waited for Tandi. Moments later, my phone rang and it was her.

"Outside?"