Three.

Corrine

"I love you." I moaned on his lips as he kissed me, going in and out of me slowly.

"I love you too." He smirked as he kept going.

My alarm went off and I woke up, lying next to Antonio. I headed to the bathroom and went to use the bathroom and shower.

My fucking dreams, really Dean?

As much as I wished it was Antonio, it wasn't. Dean was the one kissing my soft lips and making me moan.

I wish that none of this happened. Dean and I's past is the reason I got with Antonio in the first place. Dean and I were trouble from the start but there were no real ties so, I couldn't be upset. However, once Dean began fucking around with a few of the other women at the company, I backed away some. As of now from what I'm hearing and not even from him, he's let go of all his women and has his eyes on me.

Bullshit, he was just trying to keep his other flings under wraps.

Once I finished showering and getting dressed, I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. Fully aware that Antonio wouldn't be awake by the time I left out, I made him a plate and sat it in the microwave along with a cute post-it note that read, "Enjoy, love you babe" with my name and a heart.

I grabbed my keys and left the house. I then got in the car and called my best friend and older brother, Myles.

 I then got in the car and called my best friend and older brother, Myles

"What's good sis?" he said once he answered the phone.

"Myles, I fucked up."

"Aw shit what did you do now?"

"Dean and Antonio."

"Wait, you had a threesome?!Oh shit si-"

I cut him off, "No fool!"

"Aw well shit what's the issue?" he laughed.

"Antonio is an amazing guy but Dean is...He's the fucking devil. So why the hell do I keep falling for him?"

"Whenever you feel like that sis, think about the shit Dean did. You weren't crying for your health and you damn sure didn't call me at three a.m. many times might I add just to hang out with your big brother."

"I need a good person though and Antonio is a good person."

"Don't matter if he a good person or not sis, if he ain't the one, he ain't the one. Didn't you tell me that about Ari?"

Ari was Myles' ex-girlfriend. She was nice but his heart was set on my best friend, Hazel. Him and Hazel are better anyway, even though they're not together currently, just friends with benefits.

"I know, I know."

"Better do something before it's too late."

"Too late?"