Five.

Dean

I woke up and stared at the ceiling with a smile. It was finally Saturday and I was headed to Westlebrook Country Club for a game of golf and a nice time.

I decided to dress in a light blue polo and khakis along with a pair of gym shoes. My favorite golf clubs were in my trunk, they were a gift from my father. They were his old golf clubs and I'd always loved to practice with them. Now, I can't play unless I use them.

I left the house after I'd made a bagel and paired it with a glass of orange juice and strawberry cream cheese. It was a nice day, the perfect day for golfing. It was a great day for a greater play.

--

Arriving at the golf course, I parked my car and headed inside seeing my friends in the lobby.

"If it isn't Dean 'I need to have a woman in my bed every night' Alexander." Aiden joked.

"And cooking for me in the morning."

"Whoa, we've got an advanced Casanova on our hands." Edward cheered.

"Oh, stop it now, enough about me. Let's get to the game."

Aiden, Edward and Vince have been my friend since college. Vince and I stayed in one dorm and Edward and Aiden stayed next door. We'd all met at a party and became friends ever since. Between the streaking, drunk nights and the fair share of crazy stories, I knew we'd all be friends for a long while.

Out of the three, Vince was my best friend. There were crazy things him and I went through that proved that he was truly on my side especially the court case and...That's a story for another day.

"Wind isn't strong today so that's good." Edward stated.

"Agreed." Aiden nodded his head.

"So, how is everyone?" I asked and hit the golf ball, watching it fly.

"I'm great. I finally decided to make Megan my girlfriend." Aiden smiled confidently.

"One down." I laughed, "She seems like a nice girl though."

"Has she met the parents?" Vince asked.

"She met them when we were friends. I hope things won't change seeing as she has the title."

"Mr. and Mrs. White won't treat her different. They didn't treat Lana different." Edward shrugged.

"Very true. I won't think too much into it. I'll just go with the flow." Aiden shrugged and hit his golf ball.

As we all finished on the first hole, we headed to the second. As I walked, I pulled out my phone and began to respond to text messages. Not paying attention, I bumped into another guy.

"My apologies."

"Don't sweat it." He said and we continued to go our separate ways.

As he walked off, I recognized who he was and my entire mood changed.

The man who had Corrine.

He didn't have her legs spread.

Who's to say he didn't?

He hasn't. Just look at him! He's the type to wait until marriage to keep it sacred.

I chuckled to myself a bit, he did look like that. How do you wait that long?

"Dean!" Edward shouted.

"Huh?"

"You mind taking your turn?"