Wrong Number(WxG)

So one of the lovely readers commented on the last part of this story that they need a Will x George in their lives and I couldn't agree more :)

Will's POV:
"Yeah, so just sit over there and pretend to be surprised when I walk in" I told Alex for what must have bee the fifteenth time in the last two minutes.

"I can't believe I let you do this shit to me," Alex muttered shaking his head, but trying not to smile. "but you owe me big time, mate"

"Yeah, yeah, sure, now just look up Belle Delphine's Instagram and pretend to be scrolling it until I come in." I replied.

I walked out of the room and turned on my camera. I then crept through the door quietly and Alex acted surprised to see me behind him. Turning off his phone he yelled;

"Mate get out!" And slammed the door on me.

"Wahey, that's a wrap, Al." I shouted through the door. He opened the door again, grinning and said;

"Right, let's see it, then"

I showed him the footage and we were nearly on the floor laughing at his "shocked" face.

"I have to send it to George" I spluttered in between laughs. I texted him the clip with the caption "Alex for the Oscar". He replied with a gif of someone hysterically laughing and I smiled at the stupid video of Alex again.

A few hours later:
I had been editing for the past three hours now, working on two videos for the week, one of me reacting to Belle Delphine (again) and the other was photoshopping myself at the gym. I had been working on a picture where I edited a six pack on my stomach. Laughing, I sent it to Gee with the caption "d'you think I'm pretty enough yet?" and a couple of laughing crying emojis.

Rubbing my eyes and sighing, I decided to get up and have a shower. I went to the bathroom, undressed then got into the shower. My body relaxed as soon as the hot water hit my back. Less than a minute later I heard my phone ding in the other room.

"That's weird" I muttered to myself, "Gee usually takes ages to get back to me"

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. I pattered down the hallway in my bare feet, noticing how cold my flat was. Rubbing my arms to try get rid of the goosebumps, I grabbed my phone and read the text.

Georgie:
Well, I'll admit you are very pretty, but you'll have to buy me a drink first.
                                   ~
Confused, I texted him back quickly.

William:
I mean, thanks, but are you sure you meant to send that to me?
                                 ~

George replied almost immediately.

Georgie:
You're the one sending me shirtless pics lol. Nice six pack btw

William:
Oh, sorry that was meant for Gee. I guess since I texted you earlier you were in my recent contacts.

Georgie:
Ok, that's fine, but I mean, eye for an eye right?

William:
You what?
                                ~

Almost immediately after I asked George what he was on about George sent me a picture of him with his shirt half pulled up, a cheeky smirk on his face. I swallowed, feeling weird. Thinking that it was some joke for a video I replied;

William:
Is this a joke? Is Alex with you?

George:
What do you mean?

George's POV:
Oh fuck. What have I done. I was trying to be cute and flirty with the shirtless pic but... I don't know. Should I try to play it off as a joke? I can't really, he'll know when I have no video about it.