Oops(AxG) (fluffy/smut)

Alex's POV:
"George?" I called, leaning in my chair to check if he was in his room. To my surprise, the door was closed. George never closes his door... I got up and pattered over to his door "George? Will you help me with a video?"

No answer. I crack the door open and peek in. I try to be as quiet as possible, as to not scare him, just in case George has his soundproof headphones on. I immediately look to the desk he spends half his life editing in, but he's not there. Suddenly I become aware of a small noise coming from the bed. A breathy moaning to be exact. Shit.

I creep back out, trying to be as quiet as I can, but the door suddenly creaked as I shut it. Crap, crap, crap. I panic, shout a "Sorry!" and quickly pull the door shut. I lean against the doorframe, suddenly short of breath. I swallow, hoping George wasn't going to bring it up later. I decided to go for a shower to clear my head and give George a bit of space.

A while later:
It's been around an hour, so I hope George will actually help me now. Not wanting to repeat what had happened already, I quickly text him;

Georgie
A: Hey, I need help filming a video, can you put on your mask and come into my room in a bit so we can film?
                                  ~

I feel kinda ridiculous for texting George, since he's only in the other room. I just hope it's not awkward between us... My phone dinged, and George's name flashed up on the screen;

Georgie: Yeah sure, be in in a few mins, set up while you're waiting.
                                ~
Ok, that wasn't too bad. I search up the music video we're going to react to. I set up the lights and angle the camera. Suddenly the door opens;

"Hey," George says, flopping down in the chair next to me. I don't want to look him in the eyes, but it'll be a pretty awkward video if I don't look at him the entire fucking time. I flash him a small smile, still not making direct eye contact.

"Here, can you help me with this?" George asked, holding out his bandana.

"Yeah, sure" I swallow my pride and take the bandana. I wrap it over his face and try to tuck it into his cap. "Your hairs getting really long, it's in the way" I said, finally getting it tucked in.

"I dunno, might grow it out. The ladies love a guy with long hair" he joked. I could tell he was smiling even through the mask.

"and the guys" I smiled. Why did I say that? George gave me kind of a funny look, then looked at the camera.

"You right?" George said, nodding at the camera. I silently switched it on, plastering a smile on my face for the video.

"'Ello everyone, I'm Alex..."

After the video:
I wipe tears of laughter from my eyes, then look at the time.

"Ok guys, looks like that all we have for you today. Go show Daddy Dada and his crew some love and I'll see you all next time. Like and subscribe,"

George interrupts me, and shouts "and SUBSCRIBE TO MEMEULOUS" I laugh and agree;

"And subscribe to Memeulous. Bye guys" I smile and wave, then turn off the camera. "Alright, I'll get as much of this edited tonight, then get the rest done tomorrow so it should be up by maybe... Friday afternoon?"

George nodded, taking off his mask and glasses and getting up. He started fixing his hair in the mirror across the room, before catching Alex's eye in the reflection.

"And the guys, huh?" He asked. I immediately felt my face going red, so I looked down at the ground.

"I mean, yeah. Some guys like long hair on guys." I muttered. "I think it looks nice"

Why would I say that??? I mentally face palm, then look up to see how George reacted. He just looked kind of amused and walked towards me. He sat down in the chair next to me, our thighs rubbing against each other.

"Is that so?" George asked. Then he reached up and brushed my fringe to the side. "Is that why you were in my room earlier?" He asked in a husky whisper, raising an eyebrow at me.

I coughed, caught off guard. "um, sorry, I needed you to record and I didnt- well I mean... I called you a few times and you didn't answer so I went to look for you and I..." George put a finger to my lips, cutting me off. It might have been my imagination, but I swear his chair was moving further towards mine.

"Alex, I was thinking about you." George said. Wait, what? "I've liked you for a while now and I just... Can I kiss you? If you don't want to that's totally fine but if you do then..." He trailed off.

My heart was beating so fast, I could hear it ringing in my ears. George had a cute little smirk on his face, watching my reaction closely. I thought about it for a second, then took a deep breath and nodded.

George smiled, then quickly leaned in. He didn't mess around, he kissed me kinda roughly, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. We kissed for a few more seconds before breaking apart. George grinned, making me smile as well. He opened his mouth to ask me my opinion, but before he even could, I moved over to his chair. I sat on his lap, my legs slung next to the arm of the chair.

George attacked my lips again, pulling me even closer to his chest. I wiggle slightly to get more comfortable on his lap, to which I was surprised got a moan from George. I stopped kissing him for a second, amused. I started grinding my arse into George's crotch, teasing him now.

"Fuck, Alex," George panted. His little moans made me feel so special, like I was the only person who could do that to him. I put an arm on his shoulder, then leaned in to whisper in his ear;

"So, will you let me come into your room now?" I asked.

George smirked, pulled me to his chest and tucked my legs around his waist, then picked me up like I was light as a feather. I start sucking on his neck, near his collarbone as we walked into his room.

1108 words.
Hope you're all having a good day, I really wasn't sure where this was going, just started writing and here you go. Thanks so much for over 600 reads. Vote and comment suggestions or ships you want me to write about next. Have a great week <3