5

•  The Bonfire •Word Count ~ 1970

• The Bonfire •
Word Count ~ 1970

I walked over to my bed and picked up the outfit that Pan had brought me.

There was a black oversized top, that had long sleeves was cropped at the mid-rift and showed my left shoulder while covering the right. Along with the top, there was also green cargo pants and some other accessories that included a brown leather utility belt, a patching pair of leather gloves and black leather boots.

I then attempted to fix my now messy brown locks by coming them with my fingers and eventually sorted it out. I got into my clothes and walked over to the mirror in the corner of my room.

'Hadn't noticed this here before'

I quickly fixed my makeup infront of my bathroom mirror and then turned my head to the right to look outside.

It was now dark out.

'Shit'

I grabbed my phone and pressed the home button. The screen lighted up and showed the time 8:56.

At least I still have four minutes.

I take one final look at myself in the mirror. Luckily most of my cuts and bruises were covered up by the clothes but most of my stomach was still exposed. Thank god I covered them up with concealer.

And with that I left my cabin and started walking towards the warm fiery glow of the bonfire.

As I got closer I could see that in the center of the clearing there was a ring of logs, possibly to sit on, surrounding a fire pit, one that was blazing and rich with heat. The lost boys danced around it, with pipes and thick clothes, clanking their wooden instruments together with their steps, from what I could see there were six boys. One stayed sitting on a chosen stone, his face hidden by a hood hanging over his head.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms snaking around my waist.

"Glad you could make it, love" a deep voice laced with a British accent purred in my ear.

Pan.

Letting out a small yelp, I whirled around and surely enough it was Pan.

Pan smirked at my response before grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his side.

He walked closer to fire pit pulling me along with him, then inserted two fingers in his mouth and whistled piercingly, stopping the boys of their motions.